C H A P T E R 3

Hey guys I'm back there's probably 4 people reading this but thanks to all the people who read all the chapters I really appreciate it. Love you guys
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I literally hate Kimberly. After all the things she done to me ,Hayes still got with her. Hayes and I used to be the best of friends but then popularity got in his head and only started hanging out with the popular kids .

Zoey or Zoe, was there for me but I didn't want disturb them so I just ended up being a loner. 1 year later I met these really nice people Carolina , who's dating Taylor caniff . She's really nice but she kept hanging out with her boyfriend.

I met two other girls who changed my life their name were Riley; who is  16 ,had blonde hair and hazel green eyes , Veronica ; who is 16 , brown hair and chocolate brown eyes just like her brother Cameron Dallas .  I wasn't a loner anymore, they helped me get through tough times . We're kinda popular but not that popular.

All of the guys that hang out with Hayes are still good friends with me . One of closest friends are Jack   Johnson.

                              ----

So we're all going to this pool party not those wild pool parties just some people are going to invited including me , Riley and Veronica. "Omg what will I wear " I said groaning. "Anything will look good on you , just get that green Calvin Klein bathing suit and your done" Zoe said . "Thanks your a lifesaver Zoe "  , "I know right" Zoe said jokingly. Over my bathing suit I put a long yellow hoodie that reached to my thighs and then I put on my beach sandals  and then waited for jack and Zoe , speaking of jack where is he? " "I'm hereeeeee" he sang . "You can stop showing off now" I rolled my eyes playfully. 

                          ---

I'm not bothered to write the next line 🙃