Chapter Eleven (Finale)

If I didn't have you, I'd never see the sun
You taught me how to be someone, yeah (One Direction)

~~~~Seokjin's POV~~~~

I walk down the stairs into the kitchen, grabbing a plastic water bottle then sitting in the living room. I open the water bottle then take a sip as Jimin gives me a look.

"You're seriously letting her in again?" Jimin asks me then I nod.

"Yes and this time I'm keeping her." I answer then he scoffs.

"How?" He asks then I look at him.

"I'm going over to her ex-boyfriend's tomorrow and grabbing her and Eun-Bi's things." I answer then he looks at me weird.

"But why?" He asks me and I look at him.

"I should've just taken Y/N in that day the last time I shooed her away, she was in a bad relationship. Mingyu didn't let her call him 'Mingyu' and if she did, he'd hurt her. And if Y/N couldn't get Eun-Bi to sleep, he'd beat her and threatened to hurt Eun-Bi." I explain then I shake my head. "I'm not letting her go back there again over my dead body." I add then he nods.

"How are you keeping her here?" Jimin asks me then I shrug.

"I'll find out the next time I talk to her." I answer then he nods.

"Then talk to her soon." Jimin mentions and I nod.

"I will, don't worry." I assure him. "I'm gonna head up to bed, it's two in the morning and I'm tired." I tell Jimin as I stand up.

"Good night, hyung." Jimin says then I nod.

"Night, Jimin." I say then I walk up the stairs.

I walk into my bedroom and see Y/N sitting up in my bed. Her hair was tangled up then I sigh as I walk over to her then sit down next to her.

"Are you okay?" I ask her and she nods.

"Thank you for getting me out of there." She thanks and I nod. "No one would believe me that Mingyu would hit me and cheat on me constantly. And not just with Tzuyu, with everybody." She explains and I nod.

"Could you have gone to Hyo-Jin?" I ask her and she shakes her head.

"Dropped me and slept with Mingyu." She answers then I sigh.

"I'm sorry that I did what I did to you." I apologize then she shakes her head.

"It's fine, I deserved it. I finally felt what it was like to be you." She admits then she looks at me. "What you said the last time I saw you," she starts off as she gulps, "did you mean it?" She asks and I nod.

"I meant every word I said, but I was more angry, so everything I said was harsh." I answer then she puts her head down. "But me having feelings for you and being head over heels for you, that was true."

"Y-You?"

"I do." I answer then her eyes widen. "That's why I was willing to help you, but hurt my heart in the mean time, because I wanted you to be happy. But not with him, with me, instead." I explain then she wraps her arms around my neck.

"I'm so sorry, please, take me back." She begs through tears.

"Without a doubt." I answer as I place my hands on her cheeks, wiping away her tears with my thumbs.

She looks at me while I smile at her then I press my plump lips against her soft, thin ones. Making her officially mine.

 Making her officially mine

~~~~~~~~

Yeah, yeah, I know. The ending sucks, get used to it sweetheart

But here is the cover of the third book of the series coming out next week😉