Chapter Five

With you, I'm a beautiful mess (We Are the Kings)

~~~~~~~~

{~Y/N's POV~}

"Babe, I need to go to class." I tell Mingyu as he wraps his arms around my waist.

"But I don't want to let you go, baby, you smell so good." He argues as he plants a small kiss on my neck.

"Not here, babe, okay?" I ask him then he frowns at me.

"Fine, I guess." He agrees then he kisses my lips. "I'll see you later, baby." He farewells then he walks away

I smile a little bit then I walk into class. I sit down in my seat and open my notebook to a fresh page then start to copy down notes.

I start to doodle in the corner of the page as the professor continues to ramble on and on about something science related. The bell rings and I gather my things then step out of the room, seeing Tzuyu not too far away from me.

I roll my eyes as I continue walking away while carrying my things.

"Y/N-ah!" I hear her call out.

"Fuck..." I curse under my breath then turn around and see her. "What do you want?" I ask her.

"Don't be so sassy, Y/N-ah, I was just saying hi." She tells me then I give her a fake laugh.

"Yeah, you're not just coming to say hi, you came to start trouble." I comment then she giggles.

"You know me too well." She agrees then she shows her neck. "No wonder you love Mingyu so much, his mouth is so amazing. He gives the best oral ever and his hickeys are just huge!" Tzuyu shows off then I take a deep breath. "Do you know what I'm even talking about, or are you not experienced enough?" She asks me then I clear my throat.

"No, I'm not, so that I don't slut it around like you." I answer then she giggles.

"But, you see, you probably should if you don't want your precious boyfriend to keep on coming to me." Tzuyu comments then she bites her lip. "Or into me." She adds.

I drop my things as I swing my fist around and punch her jaw and hear a loud crack. She screams as I push her down then sit on her stomach and repeatedly punch her senselessly.

"Y/N!" Mingyu calls out as he pulls me off of Tzuyu. "What the hell are you doing?" He asks me then I push him off of me.

"We're done, you asshole." I tell him then I kick him in between the legs.

He groans as he grabs himself and drops to his knees, while tears run down my cheeks.

~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that this is so short, I wasn't entirely sure what to write