Chapter 14***

Angela POV

Mr Pitterson was across the room and Rafael was taking large step making one of his double mine. Oh god, he looks lethal. I can't be the cause for his anger now can I? But he was fine before I told him. I need to stop him before he create a scene. "Rafael? Rafael?" I called out running after him but he wouldn't stop. Seemingly Mr Pitterson saw him advancing towards him and start to walk to him. Great, just what I needed. I was almost at him and so was Mr Pitterson. I need a distraction, something to calm him down and show that ugly- well not ugly but rude man whose boss.

As he was about to reach Mr Pitterson I latched onto his arm pulling him around to meet me. Without thinking I brought my hands to his perfect cheeks connecting my lips with his. And it felt good. Great in fact.
I kissed his lips soft and sensual but he wasn't responding. Through embarrassment I was about to pull back when his large warm hands came to the small of my back pulling me to him.

His lips moved in harmony with mine as his hands grew lazy circles on my lower back creating tingles all over. His right hand hugged my back pulling me closer as he angled out heads to deepen the kiss. My hands latched around his neck playing with the hair at the back of his head while I lace my finger through the body of his hair with my other hand.

"Rafael" I moaned in his lips frightening both of us, but more so me because after all he did I can't believe I was the one who initiated the kiss and then moan in his lips. We hesitantly pulled apart watching the disgusted scowl on Mr Pitterson face. "Lets dance baby." He said as the music starts again. Baby. Why does he have so many control over my body and being?

I hid my face in his chest as we danced. He let out a humor filled laugh as he noticed my actions. Other couples who witnessed the kissed looked at us as if we were in love, if only they knew. "Why shy baby?" There he goes again. Baby. I shook my head as we swayed to the music.

_______________

The night was sucesssful as both Rafael and I were enjoying our selves. I steal glances at him and look away as soon as I see him looking at me and vice versa. We were at the table eating dinner and having conversation when a blond came up talking to Rafael as if they were the ones married and not us.

"Hey, baby, I've missed you, all of you." She said licking her lips drawing attention to us. Please not here Rafael, any where else just not here. I silently beg looking at him. He smirked at the girl as she continue. "I want you so bad, lets get out of here?" She hushed out eying him pant from.

She looked over at me before she grinned slamming her lips on his and what was more than embarrassing is the fact that he pulled her to him instead of pushing her off. Gasp of shock and disappointment were heard as they kissed as if their life depended on it.

Everybody eyes turned to me with sympathy and pity in their eyes. I hate pity. I quickly got up making my way out the door before I started crying. I was embarrassed, hurt and disgraced. Did that kiss we shared meant nothing to him? Ofcouse not, look how easy it was for him to latch lips with someone else.

I was such a fool to kiss him. To hope we could at least be- stupid hope, stupid hope that he care, hope that he was somehow returning my feelings. I dashed out the door with tear stained chess getting a lot of curious glances on the way.

I felt like dirt. Trampeled and used, I can't believe he did that, that was too much. Not only did he hurt me, embarrassed me in front of everyone who say them. Now I will be view as a peice of filth, a low life trash. I never thought he could hurt me more than he already did but it seems like I was sadly wrong. I ran down the street hailing a cab that I saw going the direction I was going. Thank god I got this cab, I went straight to his place to pack my bags to leave. I ran up the stairs getting my essential document and changing my dress and shoe.

I pulled out my backpack dropping all my requirements which included cards and other document. I zipped the bag wiping my blurred eyes due to tears. I slipped on some jeans and a sweater running down stairs only to collide in a brick wall. Rafael.

--------------------------------

Please vote comment and share.

Love Renny