Chapter 11

Angela POV

I woke up to warm sunshine on my face, it felt good and I'm grateful for life so I smile. Per usual my moment was ruined by Rafael loud love making. So lets see here, I could either sulk over my mistake of a husband OR carry on my day happy and be grateful. I think I like option two best. I have life, I'm not sick and I'm healthy and have things to do. I got up and carried out my morning duties. I think I should look pretty for work today. So I picked out my baby pink pencil skirt and shimmering white dress blouse that showed cleavage but not too exposive. I have always kept my hair in a neat bun in the top at work.

Today that will change. I curl my already natural curls for more edge. I got my grabber clip and held the end of my hair in the back giving the body of my hair a slight bang around my cheeks.

NOW, time for my make up. On a normal day it would just be chop stick and that's it. Not today you're not. I went of a fierce confident look that made my eyes look more serious and dominant. I glazed my pink plump lips with bright red lipstick that went well with eyes. I added blush to my cheeks to finish the look. My already spotless smooth oil free face needed nothing on it so I left it as is.

I pulled out my pink and white stilotte and grabbed my bags. I went to the kitchen to find my husband and another fem a me tonguing each other down. I hope he catches HIV. As soon I steeped inside their eyes lingered on me, their gaze was starting to make me feel uncomfortable so I spoke up. "Is there anything I can help you with?" I asked sweetly. They both diverted their gaze, I made my cereal ate and left.

But I made sure to add extra sway to my well curved hips. Look what you can't touch. I walked out to a fuming girl and a gaping Rafael. Good serves them right.

   *****

I entered the office gaining the attention of everyone.ok maybe this wasn't a good idea. I smiled at their awed faces and went to my office in a haste. I entered my office quickly closing the door begin me. I turn around to face an awe struck Rodrick. Not a again, "Good morning," I simply said trying to play it cool. "Wow, Ann, you're beautiful." He said smiling at me.

I returned the gesture thanking him. "Uhm, Rodrick you can stop steering now." I told him feeling creeped out, I mean he has been steering for the past thirty minutes if not more. "I'm sorry, I just can't get my eyes off you, you're so beautiful, inside and out, you're really a precious gem."

I smiled at his complement, while thanking him. "Thank you Rodrick, but no need to flatter me." I told him honestly. If only my husband brow me as such I quickly deleted that thought as soon as it came. Now is not the time to be thinking about Rafael, today its all about me. "It's not flatter, its the truth, you really are beautiful, I wish to have a caring and loving wife like you in near future but I surely would appreciate you and love you."

He gushed out grinning oblivious to the fact that his words struck me to the core. I offered a small smile before turning back to to work. Work on a whole was hectic to be honest but I managed to go through my day and was now on my way home. I pulled up in his drive was exiting the car. Today was a good day and I feel like I should go out tonight.

I ran up to my room trying my hardest best to avoid Rafael and his many females. I entered my room leaving the door open. I placed my stuff on the bedside table and computer desk. I quickly stripped out of my clothe walking bare with my skimpy blue towel wrapped around me.

I went in the bathroom taking my jolly good time enjoying my shower. I washed my hair with my strawberry shampoo and body wash my body. I stepped out of the bathroom in my towel with hair in a skatteray all over my body. I plugged in my drier and dried my hair while humming to 'I'm in love with shape of you' by Ed Sheeran.

Last night you were in my room
And now my bed sheet smell like you
Every day discovering something brand new
I'm in love with your body

Ooooa Ooooa Ooooa Oooo
I'm in love with your body.

I sang wile curling my dried hair. I decided on having it down again. I finally finished smiling at the end results. I decided on a rosy red body con dress that will portray my figure and body traits. I went to my make up next. Time for fun and forget Rafael.

-----------------------------------------

Please vote and comment. It really inspires me to write.

Love Renny