Practically Perfect *#1*

♥Prolougue♥

"I love you," he told me, leaning in for a kiss. "You wish," I joked, pushing him away. As we sat on the bumpy hill, I relized that I have everything I've ever wanted. Just haven't gotten to believe it yet.

~*CHAPTER 1*~

"Catherine? CATHERINE!" I jolted awake. "Holy crap, don't do that Janessa!" I yelled at her. "C'mon! It's your first day of Grade 7, aren't you excited?" She was bouncing with excitment. "Yeah, I suppose," I replied. Your probably wondering what's going on. Well, my name is Catherine McPherson and my sister is Janessa. I was accepted into this "gifted" program at Locketon Middle School. So now we moved to my great-grandmothers house (me, my mom, & my sister) to be closer to it. Wonderful. "Wake the heck up!" She yelled at me. I look at the clock, 7:00 am. Great. "Janessa, I'm older than you & I can rip your head off," I told her. "GET DRESSED AND GO TO SCHOOL," she instructed. "Okay, just don't get all wackjob on me, okay?" I held my hands up in defeat. She smirked.

So now I'm waiting at the bus stop, and the bus pulls up. "Bye Grammy!" I said (loudly) at my great grandmother. 95 years old and still walkin' her great grandchild to the bus stop, I think. Impressive. "Catherine?" the bus driver asks. "That's my name," I tell her. "You can sit right here, next to Maria," she instructs. Might as well, I thought to myself. Not like there are any other girls on the bus. "Hey, my name's Catherine," I say while sitting down next to her. The bus jolts forward. "Maria," she replies casually. "What grade are you in?" I ask. My class is a mixed class, grades 7&8. "Seven," she says. Awesome, at least I'll know one person. The bus halts to an abrupt stop, and another kid gets on. He was kinda hot, with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Yo, the name's Jordan," he announces. Great, he's hot but with a bad attitude. Guess I'm riding this bus in silence.

As we get off the bus, I look at Maria. "You know where we're going?" I ask. She shakes her head. "So we're doing this alone, eh?" She shruggs. Jordan runs up. "I know exactly where we're goin', so follow me," he says. We nod in unison, and follow silently. When we walk in the door of the school, we figure out that it's flippin' giagantic. We walk through the gym doors, where there is about 400 other students cramming in. We take our place, and sit down. A balding man, approximately in his 40's, walks up on stage. I'm guessing he's the principal. "Welcome studentsto Locketon Public, 2010-2011!" he say, and the gym errupts into cheering. Me and Maria cheer along. Then some other girls-I'm assuming to be Maria's friends-join us. "Duuuuuude," one of the girls says. "Who's the new one?" the other girl says. "This is Catherine, the newbie," Maria replies. Oh, so now I'm the newbie, I think to myself. "Well, now that the gym is completely packed and everyone is here, I should repeat myself in saying, Welcome students, to Locketon Public 2010-2011!" Applause again. It's gonna be a looooong year....