Life goes on

Niall has to move on but these were his brothers. It still hurts when you see people put it on YouTube. The crash was just yards away from the airport.
Niall said when we got inside our apartment  "I love you everything will be okay."

I'm meant to be saying that to him. Harry said the same thing before I left the church. I thought I'd be telling them that. Obviously not.

Niall wants to go to the crash site to lay some flowers for the boys. Niall called Harry and everything. We agreed and were leaving the driveway when we saw Police knocking on the block of apartments door.
I went over and asked " How can I help you?" the policeman with brownish hair answered
"We are looking for Niall Horan and Chloe Watson."

"That's me" I reply confused

"Where's Mr Horan?" He asked.

"In the car I'll just get him" I answered.

I got Niall and we took the policemen upstairs to our apartment.

"Tea Coffee?" I asked

"No tar "

We continued the conversation when he mentioned something about the plane and how they crashed. Both engines packed in and it was just unfortunate. Niall started to get up make his way to the policeman. I think he wanted to punch him one but I stopped him thankfully. It was time for them to go. Now Niall was so close to them.
I whispered in his ear "No don't you dare."
He didn't which was good. Now how can life go on when our friends died in an 'unfortunate' accident? I think we can try and move on.  If we ever  miss them we can just  look up to the sky and talk and they'll always be in our hearts.

Life goes on as normal, well as normal as can be.

sorry haven't been on in a while I've been busy. much love sorry this chapters muddled up. Happy reading upload again soon xxxxx ~1Dfanfics xx

Updated since first published ~Chloe x