Everything Changed For Now

The nurse came to check on Niall. I wasn't allowed to be in there when she came because she had to do something that I wasn't allowed to see so I went to go see Harry. I'm still worried about Niall.

Harry was a pale white colour but he was awake he gave me a hug. I fed him his lunch. Harry told me his mum (mom) and step dad was coming to see him later.

I just answered "oh cool Niall's mum(mom) and dad are trying to get here but I don't know when"
Harry started to cry I asked him what was wrong. He said nothing but I knew he was upset about the boys and everything. I hugged him harder than ever.
Harry asked "Can I go see Niall with you,please".
I went off and asked the nurse.
I went back in 5 mins late and answered " Of course you can."
I grabbed him a wheelchair and took him to Niall's room when I saw!

Niall kissing another women. It was the nurse. He looked at me. He knew who I was. He pushed the nurse away. He smiled I looked at him angrily. I could believe it was the nurse that brought it on so I went over and hugged him and kissed him but it could go wrong again. He knew who we were, what happened. His memory was ok for now but I'm sure some things going to happen again...

Hope you liked this chapter please comment,vote, share and follow (if your not doing so already please  read. my other Fanfics) thanks  xxx
Update:
As I said I'm updating all my chapters so sorry if its changed a lot but I have as a person since I wrote this. Thank you ~Chloe x