14

I start calling to the school director to ask him where Jimin lives. At first he was confused why I ask him but after telling him it was about tutor he gives me. I take a taxi giving the driver the address.

Miss we're here. I give him my money and get off. I can feel my palm getting sweaty should I turn to home? I should! I decide and turn to get in the taxi but the taxi was nowhere to be found. I look at the neighbor its look like noone lives in there. Of course who lives with vampire. I knock the door after awhile its opened.

"JIMINNNnnnnnnnnn" the guys shout looking shocked
"Your mate is here!" He shout again. Mate? Jimin never said that! Its can't be that am his mate!? Is that why he was so clingy?

"Oh seohyun" Jimin said smiling brightly making my knees weak
"Get in"he said when he saw me standing awkwardly. I slowly get in thinking if it was a good idea to get in the house which was full of vampire.

"Its okay they won't touch you" Jimin whisper I gasp and turn he was smirking while crossing his arms.

"Anything you want to drink?"Jimin ask and I raise my eyebrows
"We have a juice just in case if anything like this happen" He said rubbing is arms.

"Juice" I said and I don't know why my voice shake. He came after a while giving me the juice and sit beside me, I slowly move on my sit, being uncomfortable how he was so close. Who knows what he might do to me, in this house.

"I won't do anything without your consent unless you want me, plus we're not alone in this house so you can call my hyungs"he said rolling his eyes

"Don't read my mind! And who knows what they are capable of"

"What can I do! You were here for a while but what you said was one word 'juice'" he try to defend himself which I always found cute
"And I won't let them touch you, I can only touch you"he said his eyes boring into mine. I cough

"You can't say that suddenly!" I mumble he chuckle

"So why did you come here?" He said and I take a sip before talking.

"Before we talk about that I want to ask you something"

"You can sweetheart" he said making me cringe at the nickname

"Am I your mate?" I ask gulping

"Who tell you that?" He ask and I can feel the atmosphere getting change

"Answer me first"I said sternly

"Yeah you're" he said making me chocked on my breath

"Seriously?!"I yell

"Now tell me who told you that?"he ask. Is he really a dummy? He grab my hand tightly and I yelp trying to free my self.

"I hear one of your friend calls you, earlier" I said and he nod. He start making pattern on my hands with his fingers. 

"So now you know that am your mate" he said and I can feel the shiver running down on my back. I don't know where to focus on his hand or his words.
"And I wanna do what all mates do, if you're willing to give me your self" he said making me widen my eyes. Is he the Jimin that I know? Why is he acting like this? No no I shouldn't believe him!

"Stop this Jimin! I didn't come for this!" I said standing up, and being far away from him.

"I want you to tell me what happen last night?"
"No I want to make sure what happen!" I said and he stand up walking towards me

" what do you mean?"he ask now standing in front of me. I couldn't see him in his eyes afraid he will use his magic. I keep looking at the ground until his hands hold my chin making me look at his beautiful brown orbs.

"I remember everything that happen last night, and I want to make sure that it was the truth"I said and he sign letting go off me. He sit on the couch.

"You're really something"he mumble
"I told you not to think about that" he said and look at me who was looking at the floor.
"Come here, and I will tell you everything" he pat the spot next to him. I slowly go and sit looking around. I think he saw me looking

"I make them not to enter the living room,"he said
"Its like a spell" he add scratching his head when he saw my confused face.

I just couldn't believe what he tell me, how didn't I get suspicious?

"Thanks for telling me"I bow standing up ready to go.

"Its okay but seohyunaa," he grab my wrist.
"you know who you're to me so i want you think about us too"
"Don't think too much about what I told you be a good mate and listen" he said squeezing my cheek. I can feel my cheek getting hot under his hand.

TBC

______________
I was in hurry. Didn't check it twice