8

Where am I?

I don't know this place,

I never been here before, I said to myself looking around.

Its so dark only the moonlight was the source of the light.

I look at the sky I like this view,the sky was clear,no star, no cloud, the moon was full, I like it when the moon is full, it gives me energy plus it's beautiful I said as I look up.

But where am i?

Is it some kind of nightmare?

I wanna enjoy it, I said and sit on the grass.
After a while I hear a voice, wait what's that is that a wolf?

Awuuuuuuuu(a/n awuuuuuuuuuu wolf-exo) I heard it again, I shift from where I sit.

Where am i?

I heard it again I look around and I saw a wolf ,from a far I mean like far I close my eyes and open it, I saw it again but how did I see that far I look around I can see clearly everything which was 20 kilometer far.

Now everything seems strange. I stand up and look where am i?
I saw something lying on the floor.

a person!

Maybe he'll help me.

Excuse me Mr,I said and run to him when I get there I gasp shocked,

the person who I think alive was..

That person....

That...

Person.....

Was

Dead

He look pale and he has a mark on his neck I get curious and lean down to see what's that mark is, when I leaned down flashback comes to me.

I felt a sharp pain in my head,I grab, my head the flashback can't stop OMG what's that I said as tears start forming in my eyes.

Did i...

Did I do this?I cover my mouth

I...

I bite him?

What am i?

Who am i?

Why me?I start crying I hear a presence behind me and look to see Jimin.

Jimin... I said and get up wanting to hug him, to comfort me, but to my disaster he flinch. I stop in my spot, it hurt! why is he backing away from me!