9

I can let you feel them he said as he hover me.and I glare at him hoping he will stop, but he didn't he keep leaning down, no way! He can't be my first!

Jimin I said

Hmm seohyun he said as he saw me hungrily licking his plumpy lips.

You have a morning breath I said trying to control my laugh. He saw me with wide eyes, a small blush appearing in his cheek.

Am sorry he said as he lay beside me, I getup

Where are you going? He ask me

To shower I said and saw him gulping.

Do you want a help? He ask titling his head.

No need Jimin I said as I grab my towel,I close the bathroom Door.
And Jimin when I get out I don't want to see you here, I said pecking my head.

Jimin POV

I was there,in her bed listening to the water and her voice, she was singing and her sound was so sweet.
I like it here, getting up with her in my arm, listening her voice and showering together. I smile at the thought, wait the water stop that mean she is finished Omg I need to get out of here, I teleport to my house.

Someone looks happy, I heard a voice and turned around to saw my jungkookie

Oh Jungkook I said nervously

Jungkook? Not jungkookie? He said raising his eyebrows

Why are you up early? I ask trying to change the subject

What about you?he ask me walking slowly and I start backing

What about me?I ask looking everywhere but his eyes,he corner me and start Leaning down.

Jungkook what are you doing? I ask as his breath tickles me. he start sniffing. I push him laughing

Yah it tickles! I said and look up to saw jungkook with wide eye and open eyes.

Hyung did you do it? He ask

Do what? I said

He did what? I hear jin hyungs voice

Hyung. I said as I saw jin coming toward me. SMACK! I grab my head where hyung hit me and saw him with WHAT-DID-I-DO face.

Don't see me like this!jin Hyung said

Hyung what did I do?I whined

What you did? jin said with gritted teeth.
Do you know how we were worried about you?
Last night you disappear and didn't come home, didn't even call us! He yell at me and I look down feeling guilty

Am sorry hyung I was so scared that something might happen to her and when I get there - I was talking until hyung cut me off

When you get there you forget about your brother whom you live for 256 years? He ask crossing his hands.i was so shocked jin hyung never said anything like this, I didn't say anything I just look down.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAI! I hear jin hyung laugh and look at him confused.

I was just joking chimy! he said between laugh.
So how was she is she okay? He ask me and I glare at him

Hyung it wasn't funny! And yes she was okay, I said and start going upstair to my bedroom I need to take a shower.

                      *                *               *                  *

I go to downstair to eat my breakfast ,when I get their all of my hyung saw me and start talking with their eyes.uhhhhh they are going to tease me!I sit between taehyung and Hoseok.