It started to cause a real problem when I began to bleed two days before James and I's 20th birthday. Sirius rushed me to St. Mungo's, where I was ordered to be on bedrest until the symptoms stopped or I was 26 weeks - whichever came first.

And so I was forbidden from doing anything with the Order of the Phoenix. I was not even allowed to attend meetings. Whenever I'd have a vision - which came a lot less frequently - I'd have to detail every single thing about the place to Sirius, who would go in my place.

Lily spent a lot of time with me, since the boys were usually out on Order missions. She'd come over and help me out of bed and to the bathroom - then to the couch. She'd then make me lunch, and help me back to bed after I ate. Then she'd sit with me, and help take care of Esme. She'd make sure that I was alright, and then she'd go and make something for dinner, eat with me, and then go home after she put Esme to bed.

My 20th birthday was spent in my bed, with an apologetic Sirius doing everything I asked.

It was over too soon after it started, and I regarded it as the most boring - but relaxing - birthday I'd ever had. I wasn't sure if I preferred that or large parties.

The first contact that I had with the Order of the Phoenix was when Albus Dumbledore payed a visit one of the days that James and Lily were over. It was mid May by now, and we had less two more months. It was less than two weeks after the news of Lily and I's pregnancies got out - Merlin only knows how - and his visit was not pleasant.

He sent a Patronus before he came, and once he was let in, Sirius led him to our bedroom, where I had been reading with Lily. James and Sirius had been playing with Esme, but now all of us were sitting on my bed as Albus sat in the chair by the door. His face was solemn, and he hesitated for a very long time before he slowly told us some of the worst news that he possibly could have.

"I was interviewing a candidate for the Divinations teaching position," He slowly began. Lily looked at me, kind of sadly, before we looked expectantly at Albus. I'd have the chance for the position in around 12 years, so I was mostly unbothered. The confusion I felt was far more pressing; why did was he here? What did the Divinations candidate have to do with us? He closed his eyes and sighed, extremely heavily, and I suddenly felt sick to my stomach. His face was sorrowful and smothered in dread. There was no doubt that whatever it was, it was bad, "She made a prophecy, towards the end of the interview."

"Wait, an actual Prophecy, or-?" I asked, my eyebrows furrowed in curiousity. Actual Prophecy making Seers were incredibly fascinating to me. They were rare, and a complex variety of Seers. There were the kinds like me, who had visions of the future, but prophecies were different. They were complicated, difficult to understand, and borderline obnoxiously riddled. A Seer who could make a Prophecy was much more of a curiosity than I was. I watched Albus' every move as he removed his glasses and pinched his nose, "I don't mean to even sound as if I want to discredit them, it's just curiousity."

"No, Jemina, I understand. You're a fan of Divinations yourself, and I hear that Prophecy making Seers are not only rare, but things of wonder. It was an actual Prophecy, it is recorded in the Department of Mysteries."

"Why are you telling us?"

"The Prophecy involved us, doesn't it, Albus?" I asked in reply to Lily's question. The redhead sighed heavily, likely just as tired as I was about the continuous onslaught of awfulness. "Who?"

"Well, the Prophecy speaks of a child born as the seventh month dies. The end of July. The Prophecy speaks of a boy born at the end of July, with the power to vanquish the Dark Lord."

"No."

"Lily-"

"No," She repeated, this time with much more emotion. She sounded like she was ready to lose her mind, "Not my son. No, I refuse to accept that. Not my son."