Chapter one

"(Y/N)" Nora yelled.

"YA BITCH"? I called back. She came hurtling down the stairs, tripping over herself as she made for the couch I sat on.

"GUESS WHO JUST GOT ACCEPTED TO THE ICELANDIC ACADEMY OF ARTS" She squealed.

"Hmmm I wonder, Whoever could it be" I smiled. Nora had dreamed about going to that school since back when were still in diapers. She plopped her toosh down next to me.

"Well my dear oblivious and slightly less gorgeous friend, for your information, it is we, who are going to Iceland".

"Yea-wait what? Whatchu mean 'we'"?

"Me being the fabulously amazing friend I am I decided to take matters into my own hands and applied for you." She grinned at me. "You can thank me later".

"no"

 "WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO?"

"I mean as much as I appreciate your attempt at my social suicide, I have to kindly decline". I went back to scrolling through my phone.

"You have to go, You got in. It's like one of the be-"

"Nope, Nein, nada, nei , njet, not in a million years," I said without looking up.

"You're coming with me and that's final. I will drag your sexy butt to Iceland if I have to."

"Aww you think my butt is sexy"

"I think you could easily get a job as an extra in Nicki Minaj's Anaconda video"

"I'm remotely concerned and moderately flattered" I paused "But the answer is still no".

"Oh come on" She groaned. I sat up straight and glared at her.

"You know damn well I can't sing, draw or act for shit" 

"Mhm, that's not what the school said" I froze.

"You sent them a video of me singing"? I hissed.

"Yes BUT only because it was part of the application". 

I stared at her :

"Nora"

"yeeeeaaaah"?

"You have five seconds to run as far as you can before I tackle you and rip out your intestines only to strangle you with them and then hang myself". 

She sat still for a split second.

"OH SHI-" and she bolted for the door.

"5" I called getting up from the couch. I heard her running through the hallway.

"4" footsteps on the stairs.

"3" I casually walked out into the hall.

"2"

"1"

"HERE COMES (Y/N)" I yelled and sprinted up after her.

"(Y/N), BOO, RECONSIDER. MURDER IS FROWNED UPON IN ALL 50 STATES OF AMERICA". Nora pleaded.

"If I get sent to jail that successfully eliminates any chance of going to that accursed academy" I retorted.

"Please (Y/N). I don't wanna die a virgin". 

"What a shame you're gonna have to miss out on the theatre course" I kept advancing towards her. She had her back against the wall and was genuinely panicking. And then, then I smelled it.

"FUCK! THE PIZZA"!

I hope you enjoyed this. I'll try to keep a steady update deadline. Wish me luck. 

See you in the next chapter

-xoxo Alice