-Chapter✧FourtyEight-

Start from the beginning

"What the bloody hell was that?! McGonagall AND Dumbledore said to keep a low profile!" Potter yelled, but it didn't register to Sirius as he was gripping the long locks of his hair.

"HE...HE DID SOMETHING! Did you see her face?!" James looked back and didn't really depict anything that could've been wrong, and so he simply attempt to calm his best mate in that room. For the next hour before being able to venture out.

While Rory took Rabastan out into the courtyard and since it was rather cold out, it had everyone else stay indoors and away from the harsh Scottland conditions. But seeing him so happy and bright, she quickly became hesitant in being in either scenario again.

But she needed to tell him.

And so she did, in a babbling sense...Although he couldn't understand it all, he pieced together a few things.

"What sort of drug did Izzy give you Rory?" He laughed, but when she mumbled the term: poppy pills. 

He inhaled rather deeply, perhaps he was too quick to judge her worries.

"I—" 

"Rory that's bloody dangerous, I've done them once or twice but it's...It's not something you want to get addicted to." She pouted and nodded, promising from then on she wouldn't touch them again.

And that was enough for him, but as it was circulating in his mind, the fatal question that made his heart drop was if she remembers what they had talked about as well as if she meant it.

"I think the pills only boosted my confidence Raba, I don't think they'd spill nonsense or anything that would—" It was enough for him to exhale his breath, and although he was going to kiss her. She planted her head into his chest in defeat.

"Ciric please don't think I'm a whore or..." 

"Rory you're the furthest thing from a whore, you're my little Ravenclaw. And I'll be damned if anyone calls you that." She smiled into his hold.

It wasn't that she was scared of him, but his opinion of her definitely mattered. As it reflected her family, and she sure as hell would get a talking to if she fell into the same bed Sirius had.

*

The four anamagius didn't rightly understand why Remus was feeling anxious, it was their sixth year, homework wasn't that insane. 

Rory was back, he should be at ease, but he was not at all...At ease.

The boy simply struggled to get the idea across that Aurora would return the same as she is at the current moment, the sad and pitiful stare only confirmed that Rory spoken rude and degrading things while at home or to her brother about Remus' Werewolf status.

Sirius attempted to sooth the boy's worries in saying that she fought the curse in not sharing his secret with the family. And that in itself was showing immense strength.

So with Remus antsy, meant Moony was antsy as well. 

It wasn't that difficult to manage, but they were bouncing the idea around back and forth of bringing him outside into the forbidden forest due to his attitude. But even with Salem's affection and attention, they needed to go outside to calm him down...

The night was long, switching out for bits of naps that it surprised the entire group that they managed without incident. However Rory had forgotten that she switched without her jumper and returned back into human form with just a simple brazier.

"CASSIOPEIA AURORA BLACK IS THAT A BLOODY TATTOO?!" It caused everyone to look on over, even Remus who was half awake and half not. But she threw on the closest jumper, which turned out to be James' due to the distinct 'POTTER' stitched on the back.