Author's Note

Hello!.

Before you read my story I want to say that there will be a lot and I mean A LOT of grammar errors so if you're the type of person that hates misspelling please don't read it until I have fully edited all of it.

This story was once call Twin Wolf but I changed it because I wasn't satisfied with it and also changed the plot as I wasn't liking it much and eventually didn't want to write so please vote if you like it.

Before I sign out I want to say that all the events, places and everything is just what comes to my mind, everything is fictional, if you think an event, place, etc, is EXACTLY like another author, you can always message me and I would look into that, I want to say that I wil never NEVER EVER copy somebody's else's work because I'm not that type of person.

I also want to say that English isn't my first language and so there will be a lot of misspelling -as I said in the beginning- and a lot of things may not make sense so be aware of that.

I won't be updating it often as I would like, please be a little bit patient and wait till I update it.

DO NOT USE, TRANSLATE OR COPY MY BOOKS! I WILL REPORT IF I SEE THEM!

Please vote, comment and share this story if you like it.

-Love Heidi 💜🐺

Preview

My eyes adjust to the light, as I awoke from an uncomfortable slumber, I let out a sigh. Still stuck in this place and most likely for the rest of my life.

I hear the door open and not pay any attention to it, I know what they will do to me.

The man injects the needle to my arm and starts to inject me with a white-purplish liquid and everything starts to hurt, I scream in pain.

"Don't try to fight it, I know you will be a success, my dear." I try to  and wake up the next day. I try to get the straps on my wrists off but fail.

"Why?." I cry till the door open and in came a man I know will do things that no one can even imagine.