"it's quite funny how you're still not giving up." yugyeom chuckled at the younger's response with ridicule, without any indication of letting him go.

"why don't you just date me, huh? i'm not thousands of miles away and probably hooking up on someone else right now." yugyeom stated, a sly smirk forming on his face. and that was whe jisung lost it.

"so what you're telling me is that you, the one who stole my phone and tried to manipulate me not only once, is better than my boyfriend?" he didn't move an inch since if he did the outcome would probably be a kiss that he didn't want.

"i love you, what more do you want?" anger rose up inside of jisung. he wanted to gag at the bare thought of yugyeom using the words love and him in one sentence, or at the tall male's presence altogether.

"you're not in love, you're in love with your own sick idea of it."

"shut that pretty little mouth of yours." jisung felt disgusted with the older, all he wanted to do was escape from this damning situation.

i should've listened to mark when he first warned me about you.

"let me go." jisung knew damn well how desperate he already sounded, but he couldn't do anything about it. not right now.

"no."

"i said let me go." he really wasn't the person to get angry all too fast, yugyeom left him no choice though.

not knowing if he will regret this later, the boy kicked his leg with all of his strength. yugyeom, who had his hands pinned to jisung's side a split second ago, was now holding his leg with them.

he let out a shocked scream and then glanced at jisung, who was already ok his way to anywhere but where yugyeom was.

—♡—

the next day when minho came home from school, his mother already awaited him in the living room, at least she said he should go there as soon as he's home via text.

he dropped his bag on the floor next to a wall and headed over to her just to plop down on the couch next to her.

"hey, how was school?" she started the conversation. minho grimaced at the thought of it, but telling his mom about how much he actually disliked it wouldn't help him. everyone hated school and there were obviously just a few people that didn't.

"it was okay." a smile formed on the older woman's lips as she heard that her son was so far fine.

"there's something you wanna tell me?" minho asked as he raised a brow.

she didn't really know if telling him now would be a great idea since eveything happened so fast, but pushing it forward even more wouldn't be too good of an idea either.

"honey i know this is all really hectic and all of a sudden, but you know" she inhaled the air sharply. "your dad— well, he got fired yesterday."

minho's eyes widened. "what? why the hell did we move here then in the first place? what's hectic? and why did he get fired in the first place anyway? how's he supposed to make money and-" he had no control over all the questions and thoughts that bloomed inside of his head.

"we're moving. that's what i've wanted to tell you." and minho could tell by her tone that she wasn't kidding.

"you're serious? where do you even—"

"back to south korea, we should've stayed there in the first place."

and for once, there appeared to be a small gleam of hope in minho's heart. "south korea is big, mom. where?"

"about half an hour away from where we lived before."

all of what he'd just been told didn't make much sense to him, making it seem as if he was just trapped in a dream that he could not escape.

and he didn't know whether to cry out of happiness or cry because all of this wasn't necessary in the first place.

a/n
i feel like this chapter or the story altogether doesn't make any sense?

and omg ty for 2k???

not proofread!!