"I...." He trailed off, thinking for awhile. "I'm a Hafiz." 

What? 

My breath hitched, he doesn't even look like one. Most hafiz wore a thobe and a turban or an Islamic hat symbolizing there true identity, but I wonder ... what happened to him? But in the other hand, no wonder I was told to marry him because I was one too. (A Hafiz is a title for a person who knows the Quran by heart.)

"Wow, but you don't act like one." I said casually, trying to recover from the shock. "Is Benyamin too?" 

"No, he didn't want to become one so my parents didn't force him." He shrugged looking away at a distant. "Okay I'll ask the same question, tell me something interesting about you?" He grinned, his eyes never leaving my figure.

"Same, I'm a Hafizah." Which was a female title for a Quran memorizers. Mom, probably wanted me to read my daily dour (revision of Quran) to him everyday so I don't forget it. Smart move, mom!

"I can tell that." He sincerely nodded. I smiled back politely, I don't think this relationship will go so bad after all, he seems nice.

"Aw, you guys will make a such romantic couple." Sarah smirked from behind us making a heart shape with her fingers. I don't even know when she came in and started eavesdropping on us or ... was she here the whole time? 

I got up to give her a piece of my mind, embarrasing me was one of her worst moves right now. I ran to chase her and give her few playful punches, I don't think I will ever be romantic. 

Sarah ran away trying to save her life as soon as I accelerated my pace, she turned around this time running backwards and stuck her tongue out at me causing her to run straight into Benyamin's chest who was coming out in the garden for god knows what stupid reason. Sarah lost her balances  and was about to hit the ground when Benyamin quickly placed an arm around her waist quickly stabbling her.

I laughed until I couldn't breath anymore. They both looked at each other blushing until Sarah got out of his hold. "I guess it my turn to say you 'aww, guys make an extremely romantic couple." I said breathing through my laughter.

 Sarahs face turned into a crimison red as she chased me around the house. She's a fast runner I should say, within seconds she came and tackled me down and we laughed sitting there on the floor of our huge kitchen. "Okay, I'm sorry." I smiled panting, "Well, not really." 

Sarah tackled me until I could breath anymore. "MOOOM." I yelled.

Mom bursted inside the kitchen with worry written over her face to see what the comotion was all about. "You guys are giving your future husbands a bad impressions of yourselves. Seriously girls get up and women up." She frowned with her finger pointing at us.

"But they are not even here." Sarah pointed, gesturing to the deserted room.

 "Just get up you two and have a civil conversation with the boys." She said sternly, "If my nephews reject you two as brides, I swear you guys will be in BIG trouble." She stomped out of the kitchen to talk to her older sister leaving as speechless. 

Is marriage that important now? Why is she so serious?

-------------------------------------------------------------

Our guests had finally left. I laid in the darkness of my bedroom trying to welcome sleep in my body. My mind was still filled with Yusuf and our future.  Do I really want a life with him?  

I sat up annoyed with all the problems in my life, I leaned my head on my headboard for couple of minutes. All my thoughts were making me frustrated. I quietly tiptoed to Sarah's room opening her door and slightly peeking in. 

She sat on her desk typing furiously on her glass-thin laptop. "Oh, your awake?" She grinned with her long brown hair falling, draping her back like a curtain.

"Yup!" I sighed taking a deep breath as I took a seat on her bed making myself slightly bob up and down. 

She turned around to look at me, "Is there something wrong?" She raised her eyebrow trying to read my expression. 

"I guess I should ask you the same, is there something wrong with you? You're not even having a heart attack that you are getting married in few days!"

"Chill sis, we are not going to literally live with them in the same room or have a life with them until we turn eighteen. No big deal!" She grinned cheerfully, shooing the matter away with a flick of her hand. "Besides Benyamin seems to be a good guy." 

"Easy for you to say! I've got Yusuf, who knows what type of guy he is?" I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"Chill sis, he's as good as Benyamin." Sarah said shortly, turning around again to type on her laptop. A small smile played on her lips and a slight blush marked her cheeks. Aww!

I got up knowing that staying with Sarah was no help, we both shared different opinions. She was confident and I was difident, we were both from different worlds. "Well then, bye I am going to my room. Thanks for comforting me." I said sarcastically. 

She turned around again to roll her eyes. "Yusuf is great guy, trust me I don't see why you don't like him? He loves you soo much, I don't see how you can't see that." She sighed annoyed by my unnecessary panicks. 

I left the room, with one thought roaming my head...

 He loves me?

 I don't think so.... But deep down I hoped truly that Sarah was right.