Chapter 6

For My Family
A New Plan

Discord Server
https://discord.gg/2D4A4x2

~ BTYB (Y/N) 'accidentally' teleporting when Raven's changing ~

Back in the Branwen Bandit Camp, (Y/N) appeared back in the tent while carrying a metal suitcase. It clearly wasn't meant to be subtle, but he ignored that fact and just placed it down on the coffee table.

Taking a quick glance outside, he could see Raven already ordering a group of the older bandits around while she trained some of the younger ones. Just by watching her, anyone could tell Raven was a strict mentor whenever she came around and fixed someone's stance even in the slightest way, but she had soon dismissed the small group of trainees when she had spotted (Y/N) watching.

Walking over to him, she glanced at his eyes, only to see dim red eyes, matching her own. Then, she stopped right in front of him.

Raven: Did you get it?

(Y/N): Yeah.

Going back into the tent, (Y/N) sat down on a chair near the table he had set the case on. Following him, Raven stood and opened the case cautiously.

Within the case was only a small hard drive, not even a trap prepared for an intruder. Taking out the drive, Raven grabbed an adaptor cord and a laptop. Hooking up all of the equipment, Raven quickly went searched through the hard drive, opening any files or videos that were saved onto it.

(Y/N): Anything?

Raven: Only crap that we already knew.

Closing the files with information that she already knew of, Raven was left with only a select few files left and two videos she had yet to play. Reading through the files, she just read up on Ruby and her importance as a silver-eyed warrior from legend.

The next file only held information about Cinder Fall. It was written that she is an active target and holds half of the Fall Maiden's powers, but is also suspected of working with Salem. Yet it still wasn't anything new.

(Y/N): Play the video.

Raven: Don't tell me what to do.

Opening the video files, the mother and son were greeted with the sight of Ozpin's face with a smug look. Playing the first video, the two just watched and listened.

Ozpin: Headmaster Lionheart, if this message gets to you, I know what you are doing.

The video ended, just like that. Keeping a mental note of his words for later, Raven played the next video.

Ozpin: Raven and (Y/N) Branwen, if your plan is going accordingly, you've gotten this message with little difficulty.

In the brief pause that Ozpin took, (Y/N) glanced at his mother with a wary look.

Ozpin: All I want to say is that Ruby Rose and Yang Xiao Long are safe at Beacon. There is no need for you to come here, though if I know anything about both of you, you've planned a few steps ahead. Just remember, my students will stay out of your way as long as you stay out of mine.

Gritting her teeth, Raven closed the video and grabbed the hard drive before crushing it with her hand. Leaving the pieces spread across the table, she went outside and left (Y/N) in the tent.

Raven: Pack up! We're moving the camp!

Hearing the groans of the bandits, (Y/N) readjusted his mask before entering his own room. Reaching into his trenchcoat, he took out the small number of arrows he had stowed away in it and dropped it in a quiver resting against a small weapon rack.

Ignoring the shouts of orders, he activated his semblance and disappeared into thin air.

~ BTYB Raven the Drill Sergent ~

A/N: Short Chapters, but I will get some longer chapters out soon. For now, see ya next time!