After she was done she washed the dishes and came back to the couch as she began to study again I glanced at her one more time if she won't speak then I will make her.

"Make me tea"I said looking at her from the corner of my eye she sighed frustratedly closing her book as she went to the kitchen and after at least ten minutes she came back with tea I grabbed the cup making it fall on purpose it shattered she gasped.

"Oh no"She mumbled in her breath and began to collect the broken pieces throwing them in the dustbin and mopped the floor she was about to go make tea again when I stopped her.

"It's alright I don't wanna drink tea anymore"I said typing on the laptop she slowly walked back to the couch and began to study again after two minutes I glanced at her again.

"I wanna drink coffee now"I said and noticed her expression changing into an annoyed one from the corner of my eye she closed the book with the loud thud sound and walked to the kitchen after some time she came back with a cup of coffee.

Which I accepted and she went back to studying I glanced at her again and she was studying again with an annoyed expression but she still didn't said anything I took a sip and put it back on the table.

"Make me another cup of coffee it's too sour"I said still looking at her from the corner of my eye she was gritting her teeth now she closed the book again throwing it on the couch and grabbed the cup going back to the kitchen she was back after six minutes with another cup of coffee.

I accepted the cup and she went back to the couch I placed the cup on the table and began to work on my emails I glanced at her she's so stubborn still not talking after awhile I took a sip looking at her slurping she arched her eyebrows in anger because it was annoying of course when half of the cup was left I placed it back down on the table.

"I don't want to drink it, it's not warm enough"I said typing on the laptop again she closed the book with a loud thud and grabbed the cup going to the kitchen she came back and placed the cup in front of me on the table I took a sip which almost burned my mouth.

"Too hot too hot, my tongue!"I groaned spitting it out putting the cup on the table she snickered covering her mouth turning her back on me, she still didn't said anything!

"I want green tea now"I said grabbing the laptop she stopped snickering and turned to me annoyed she grabbing the cup and went back to the kitchen she came back with a cup of green tea and placed it on the table it was lemon flavour.

"Who said I wanted that flavour"I said glancing at her she pinched the bridge of her nose grabbing the cup annoyed and back to the kitchen after at least fifteen minutes she came back with a tray full of the cups and placed it on the table it was green tea of almost all the flavours like; Jasmine, apple, strawberry, peach, lemon, cardamom etc etc I looked at her face.

"I wanted mint flavour"She groaned gritting her teeth she was finally full of anger she will now say something I think.

"Go make it by yourself! Stop annoying me, I've only few months to study all of these books and you won't let me from now on you will do your work by yourself I won't!! Understood?!"She shouted at my face well I didn't expected that I raised an eyebrow at her, like her little shouting would affect me she went back to the couch and opened her book.

"Now who will drink all of this green tea?"I asked she looked at me still with her face red because of anger and she grabbed her books annoyed and left to the study room locking the door behind.

I know she lost control over her anger because of the hormones but I got her to speak\shout at me I sighed and drank all the cups of green tea one by one.