Chapter 18

It's been a couple of hours since I've arrived to the dance and everything seems like a dream. I'm slow dancing with Aslan underneath the night sky. I had my head on his chest and his chin on my head. I felt warm and safe in Aslan's arms.

"Aslan I'm glad that you asked me to the dance tonight. You've been such a gentleman all night and very sweet to me."

"Yeah well why wouldn't I be. Anything for my princess." Aslan gave me a warm smile as I lifted my head from his chest.

"Did you just say my princess? To me?" I became a little nervous.

"Yes I did. If you want to be my princess? And I can be your prince and only yours."

"I would like that very much." I blushed as I looked deep into Aslan's eyes.

As we looked into each other's eyes, Aslan started to lean in and as did I. Our lips inches away from each other. As we were about to kiss, the light bulbs from the lampposts start exploding out of no where.

Everyone took cover from the shards of glass. Aslan quickly grabbed me and ducked me into his suit jacket so I wouldn't get cut by glass. As all the lights exploded, Fairy Godmother came up to the stage.

"Everybody remain calm! Their has been some t-" Fairy Godmother couldn't say another word. She was trying to gasp for air. As if someone was choking her. She was lifted a couple of inches from the floor and then flew across the room.

"Mom!" Jane ran over to her mother.

"It's time" the same whisper started to laugh evilly.

The wind suddenly became stronger. Leaves we're flying everywhere and so were papers. The decorations for the dance started to fly away too. Tables were on the floor, the food was everywhere. Just then a little twister flew to the stage. I squinted to see a person inside as the twister slowly went away.

Everyone screamed in fear as for me? Well my heart stopped to see her....the person that always bullied me, that was the star of everything, the one that made my life hell, the child that mother always loved better than me....Uma.....

"I'm back." Uma said with an evil smile on her face.

"Oh no." I said in fear.

"Uma! Why are you here?! I thought no body could-"

"Could leave the Island? Well their was a loop hole." Uma said as she cut off Mal.

"What do you want!" Carlos yelled out.

"Oh nothing much really. I just want to take over Auradon and well thanks to my sister for leaving the loop whole behind."

"Sister?!" Everyone started whispering in confusion.

"Everybody silence!" Uma ordered. The crowd became dead quiet.

I became scared as she said sister....why me! Now everyone is going to hate me.

"And where is this sister that you speak of?" Ben commanded.

"Why she's right under your noses of course! Thanks to her, their was another way to get here."

"Harlow just stay calm, you look pale and frightened." Aslan said as he pulled me in tight to his side.

"Oh sister dear, why don't you come out and let me see you! I barley got to see you as a ghost you know."

Like hell I want to see her! She's such a bitch! The crowd looked around to see anyone come up. Uma looked irritated.

"Fine if you won't come willingly then I have to force you out! You can try to be good all you want but you know deep down your a heartless rotten villain." Uma casted a spell.

With Uma's spell, I started to glow and then was transported to the stage. Everyone gasped in shock as they saw me up their.

"Now what the hell are you wearing!? Villains don't wear pretty pink princess dresses." Uma turned my lovely gown into my regular villain clothes.

"Now that's better. Dear sister why don't you say hi to everyone! It's certainly rude to not officially introduce yourself. Especially lying about you having a memory loss." Uma grabbed my arm roughly and dug her nails into my skin I whimpered in pain.

Everyone was completely silent to what they heard. Everyone just started at me with disappointment and betrayal in their eyes. I looked over to Mal, Carlos, Jay, and Evie as they looked furious.

The one face that hurt the most was Aslan. All he did was just looked at me emotionally and looked away from me. I began to tear up a little bit.

"Aslan..." I said in a very low voice.

"Aw dear sister why are you crying? You can finally impress mother now since you helped me with this loop hole now."

I murmured something under my breath.

"What was that?"

"I said shut up!" I break free from my sisters hold and threw a fire ball at her.

She fell to the ground across the stage.

"Why you little bitch! Is this how you respect your older sister!"

Uma started to walk towards my way. I closed my eyes and embraced for what Uma was going todo to me. But then she just stopped in front of me. I opened my eyes as Uma grabbed my chin.

"On second thought, I'll let your 'friends' deal with you while I go and get what I came for." She laughed evilly as she disappeared.

But before she did, she cast a freeze spell on all of the adults at the party. Great now what are we supposed todo. After Uma disappeared, everyone began to run from the dance. Mal and the group just walked up to the stage. Mal's eyes were green which is no bueno....

"Guys please le-"

"Can it! And to think you were actually our friend. You just wanted info so you can deliver it to your sister." Mal said angrily.

"No! Tha-"

"We'll deal with you later." As Evie said those last words to me, the group walked off.

Aslan walked towards me.

"Aslan....please listen to me I was never apart of Uma's plan!"

"You know to think I found the perfect girl for me. But it turns out, you were just playing with my feelings." Aslan said in a cold voice.

"Aslan please! I do have feelings for you and their real! For crying out loud I love you! The reason why I didn't want to go out with you officially was because of me being a villain!" I started to cry in pain of my broken heart.

"Oh please cut the crap. I'm so glad I treated you like shit when I spread that rumor around." Aslan said coldly again.

"W-what?" I felt my heart break into a lot of pieces as I heard him say that.

"You heard him." A voice said behind me. I looked behind me.

"Uma... what have you done to Aslan! You you, bitch!" I whipped my tears away.

"Oh nothing like a good old fashion puppet spell that I casted on him. He never really loved you sis."

"No! That's not true! Deep down my Aslan is their and you will not get away with this!" I said in complete anger.

"And how do you plan on doing that? You were always weak, and useless."

"Not anymore!" I lit up a fire ball in my hand and threw it at Uma.

But Uma dodged the fire ball and appeared to Aslan's side quickly.

"Bye bye sis, have a happy couple of hours before I can take over Auradon." Uma laughed evilly as she took Aslan with her.

"No! Come back here!" I started to cry again. Rain started to come down. Thunder stayed roaring through the sky.

Aslan I will get you back! Just hang in their.