Father Daughter Day

"Dad! Come on!" you scream waiting another ten minutes for him to come down stairs.

You father, Jensen Ackles, was still up stairs getting ready, as you were done down in the living room screaming for him.

Today was the day he adopted you. And y'all decide that today would be y'all father daughter day. Skipping school, just to have this day.

"Okay, okay!" he finally walked down. He was in a simple plaid button down with a leather jacket on top and a pair of black jeans on.

"Ahh," you started laughing, "I see your knees," you went into a full booty laugh, holding your stomach rolling on the ground.

"Ya ya," he rolled his eyes, "I didn't know they had holes in the knees."

We walked out the house ready to start the adventure.

——

The whole day was spent with y'all joking and laughing. Y'all went watch a movie, get ice cream and walk in the park. Along with playing paintball and going to the arcade.

It wasn't until he got the phone call from work.

"Hey, I got to take this," he held his finger up to me, walking way.

You only let him because you was to busy with eating your ice cream and watching the squirrels run together.

"I'm sorry," he said walking back to you and he had that pity look in his eye, "i have to go to work."

Yes you were sad but what were you gonna do? You can't just tell him no.

"Okay," you sighed. Sad, but not telling him, "drop me off at the house."

"You not coming with me?" now he started to look said.

"Yeah, sure i can."

——

Pulling in to set, y'all did not talk to the ride there or even look in each other's eyes. Dead silent except for the radio.

Y'all both walked out, knowing the set like the back of your hand you asked, "can i go to your trailer as you film?"

"Come say 'hey' to everyone first," you rolled your eyes but agreed.

Continue walking for a while till y'all got to the main building, all lights were off when you walked in first.

Out of no where's, all lights come on and everybody, cast and crew, came out yelling surprise. Knowing you, you screamed like a little girl.

——

The rest of the day was spent with everyone and you we pretty happy.

"Thank you y/n for coming into our lives. Not only Jensen's but ours too. You changed it for the better. You made us laugh and smile so much more now. Robert probably isn't happy about all your gag reels during filming, but to bad Robert," Jared screamed the last part to the director in the far corner standing next to the others.

Then Misha began, next Alex and a few others.

"Thank y'all all!" you hugged everyone of them and the smile never left your face.

________________
idk what to write abt, lol
y'all give me so ideas :)
LIKE AND CONMENT <3
bye bye,, peace out,, gotta blast