Chapter 11

BAILEY'S POV

I woke up in a hospital bed. I was still trying to remember if everything was a dream or real.

Gracie sat next to my bed. She was asleep in the chair.

Then Derek came through the door and then I knew it wasn't a dream.

My family is dead.

"Bailey, do you want to go see your sister?" He asked while walking towards me. I just nodded.

" Okay but you can't walk so I'm going to put you in a wheelchair. "

"Okay," I replied. He picked me up and put me in a wheelchair. He wheeled me all the way to Brittney's room.

She was awake and watching tv. When she saw us coming through the door she turned off the tv and looked at us.

Morgan rolled me over to her and left the room.

" Hi," I said in a sickly voice.

She couldn't say anything before tears started forming in her eyes. I pulled myself up out of the wheelchair and on to the bed.

"Shhhh,  it's okay. Everything is going to be just fine." I said trying to claim her down. I pulled her into a hug and we just sat there for hours.

After a few minutes she fell asleep on me and I sat there thinking about everything that has happened.

I have cuts on my stomach and wrists, a weird burn on my forearm,  and a dead family.  Could things get any worse.

After a few hours a soon fell asleep and dreamed about all the happy childhood memories I had of my family.

I woke up in my hospital bed, again. I tried to get out of my bed but I was so weak I fell to the ground.

" OH MY GOD,  Bailey are you okay?" Grace asked as she rushed over to help me up.

"Not really," I replied as she pulled me back in my bed.

"What were you trying to do?" She asked while pulling herself on the bed with me.

" I don't know. I wanted to see if I could walk." I said while messing with the bandage around my wrists.

" Well,  you won't be able to walk for a couple of days. You have to wait till your scars are healed."

"Okay where's Brittney?" I asked thinking she should be with her.

"She's talking to Demi outside so she can get some fresh air." She replied.

"Do you know where we will be staying at?" I asked hoping Brittney and I would be kept together.

"Yeah,  you guys are going to be living with me. "

"Thank goodness.  I thought they were going to put us in a foster home."

"

Well they won't. At least not yet."