Hello again

Yami's POV

"Hey... what's your name?" The boy asked. "You talking to me?" I asked looking around to see if there was anyone around! "Yes, I'm talking to you, silly~," They said with a bright smile, I blushed! "Sennen Yami, My name is Sennen Yami," I said shyly. "Cool, do you mind if I call you by your first name, Yami?" They asked and I nodded my head! "And my name is, Mutou Yugi. But you can call me by my first name, which is, Yugi!"

"What a lovely name you have there, Yugi!" I said kindly! He gave me a closed eye smile which made me blush. "Oh, would you look at that! I have to get going! I have to help my grandpa. Bye, ~!" Yugi said and ran off in the distance. Being careful not to trip and fall from the puddles on the ground.

 Soon after Yugi disappeared from my line of sight. I looked at the place he was once at. I smiled lightly before walking away. 

~The next day~

I walked into my school and started to walk to my classroom. Normally I would be early but I didn't feel like it. I just couldn't get that boy named Yugi out of my head. He was... different. But before I could think I ran into someone. "Oh, hello again," I heard a familiar voice say. I looked down to see Yugi. 

-----------------------------

Aaron: Motherducking short! I gave up halfway even though I wanted to make it long. But for anyone who, like this book. Then I would try my best to make it better since I lost faith in my writing.