Master and Student; Izuku's training

Izuku's POV
As I meditate, I recall the time of my training at the Lin Kuei temple. At the age of 4, I was redeemed as quirkless back in the past in Musutafu. But as my mother was friends with both Frost, the female Lin Kuei warrior and grandmaster SubZero, I was a bit skeptical at first. But what Kuai Liang told me as I begun training under him was a bit of a shocker. I have had a dormant potential in me.

-flashback to the Lin Kuei temple-
"Izuku, you are indeed young. But inside you beats a heart of a warrior. A warrior made of ice." Kuai Liang said as I was shocked to hear. "Although it is not a quirk Izuku, this dormant power of yours is just like mine. But in order to be fully developed, you must learn through combat... both physically, mentally, and emotionally. Your heart is pure and determined to seek the path you choose."

"Thank you sir. So what shall we do to reach my potential?" I asked the grandmaster as he smiled and laughed.

"You will be learning many fighting styles and then in few months or so.... we will help you control your powers and abilities." Kuai Liang replied as I was confused as what he meant my powers and abilities.

"Wha-What do you mean, Grandmaster?" I asked him as I got in my new bedroom.

"We'll help you control your ice potential and abilities to freeze..." Sub-Zero said but as he was about to leave, he saw me put a Russian Nesting Doll of my dear friend and crush Momo Yaoyorozu, he smiled as comes up to me.
"Tell me child, where did you get this beautiful Nesting doll? He asked me.

"I got it from Yaoyorozu-chan when I was just 3 and a half years old. She gave it to me to remember her by as a token of friendship and I grow accustomed to it." I said in happy tone and at that, SubZero waved me good night.

-The next day-
I began on kata drills and hand to hand combat training with some of the fellow students. At first I was green in combat practice, but with the help of my master and serval students, I had gotten better in fighting.

A/N: Izuku's styles are Shotokan, Dragon, Tae Kwon Do, and other Martial Arts.

-10 years later-
SubZero's POV
The boy has matured. He no longer doubts himself and his abilities. Both his skills and prowess have reached to the point where he could succeed in being called Grandmaster. But for him, he dreamt of being a hero just like All Might....

"Congratulations on your progress, Izuku. You may choose whether you want to continue your training at the temple or continue at home for when you feel the need to prepare for combat." I said as Izuku grabbed his belongings as well as his new hero costume which was the one I wore during my time in the 2nd Mortal Kombat Tournament.

"Thank you, Grandmaster. But I must return to Musutafu. I will be entering the U.A. And continue my road to being a great hero. I can respect All Might's honesty and telling me to think realistic but.... It will not stop me. I will be a hero but also protect the ones I loved...
*leaves the temple *

"Good luck, Izuku! Be stealthful as the night!" I said as Izuku smiles and yelled

"More deadly than the dawn!" Izuku ran as he heads towards the airport.

-flashback ends-

Izuku's POV
'Now I understood why I was so cold in my body. The moment you realized that I had latent potential in me was due to me being afraid and not expressing myself to conquering my fears. And for that, I thank you, Kuai Liang!'

*performs an ice shurikens from one of his hand*

 3rd POV As Class 1-A were preparing themselves for the upcoming year Sports Festival, a Dark Shadow is casting upon our young heroes knowing that the villains they've encountered are scheming a way to bring total chaos to the civilized world and ...

3rd POV
As Class 1-A were preparing themselves for the upcoming year Sports Festival, a Dark Shadow is casting upon our young heroes knowing that the villains they've encountered are scheming a way to bring total chaos to the civilized world and those who try to stop them will die.