Chapter Three.

HELLO PEOPLE! WELL, THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY. I FORGOT TO UPDATE LAST NIGHT, IT WAS ABOUT 10:00 WHEN I FINISHED THE CHAPTER, SO THANKS! THANKS FOR READING!

I stared at the council as they looked at my army. Artemis looked like she recognized Zoe. I felt Zoe tense up, as Artemis looked at her. "Lord Chaos, has your Army run into a demigod named Percy Jackson, perhaps." Poseidon said. He looked like when Oceanus attacked him, but 10 times worse. His hair was gray, his clothes were the darkest green I had ever seen. He looked like he had aged 100 years in one day. "Yes, but he has told us to not reveal his location. He said the only person he forgives is you, Lord Poseidon. But that is the only exception." I said.

"Please, if you see him, tell him that, I am sorry" Poseidon said, his voice cracking. "Yes, we will. Now, if you need us, we shall be off to Camp Half-Blood" Alpha said. We teleported to Camp, being greeted by the gods. "Will you reveal your identities?" Zeus whspered to me. "Maybe. Lord Chaos said we can if We wished to do so." I whispered back.

@@@@Annabeth POV@@@@

I wonder where Percy has been all these years. I have regeretted kissing Logan ever since I did. I knew i was being posessed to do so, but I still did it anyway. I have been married to Logan for 1 year, I absolutely regret it. Everytime I try to tell Logan I want to break up with him, he starts yelling at me and attacking me. It got so bad, that I had to stay with my mom on Mount Olympus.

"Hey, Beth. Who are those people invading MY camp?" Logan asked me. "This is not your camp, Logan. You are not the center of the universe." I grumbled back. He just glared and kept putting his armour on. When the army reached the hill, Logan was there, using Percy's sword that he left at camp. "Who are you and why are you invading my camp?" Logan said with a deadly tone at who looked like the leader. 

"I am Omega, Chaos' son, commander of my army, second strongest being in the universe." Omega said. I couldn't keep feeling like Omega's voice sounded so much like Percy's. "This is my second in command, Alpha. This is Star, Angel, Forge and Beauty." He said while pointing to each of them in turn. "So, if you are the second strongest being in the universe, then I am the strongest being in the universe." Logan said. Omega's eyes flashed to a dark silver. "No one offends my Father. Would you like to have a challenge?" Omega said. "Challenge accepted." Logan said with a smirk on his face, sure he was going to win.

"All powers are allowed in this fight." Omega said when we reached the arena. "Fine then. Let's go." Logan said. He swiped at Omega, but Omega just put up his sword as a block, and it worked. Logan stepped toward Omega, and Omega slashed his sword, giving Logan a good sized cut o the stomach, which bled Ichor, the blood of immortals. Logan was getting really upset, so he just took out his throwing knife, and threw it at Omega's head. Omega caught it a inch before it hit him.

"Oh, please, Logy. Let's do this Sword-to-Sword." Omega called, annoying Logan. Logan yelled, and a giant wave of water collided on top of Omega, but it stopped in midair and shot back towards Logan, hitting him in the face, knocking him down. Omega put his sword on Logan's throat, and Omega laughed. "That was fun, Logy. Anyone else want to fight me?" Omega asked. I saw a hand go in the air, and then I realized it was mine. I walked toward him. The only reason I wanted to fight him was because I wanted to know if this was Percy.

@@@@PERCY POV@@@@

Annabeth. Why did she want to fight me? Probably to know if I am Percy, which I am, so I will make this fight quite quick. She stepped in the arena, and she pulled out a sword. It looked exactly like mine, except it had a owl on the hilt instead of a trident. She swiped, and I slashed at her leg. She was getting mad, because i knew exactly what she was going to do. She kicked me in the shin, and I kicked her in the leg, making her fall down.

I put my sword up to her neck, and my army cheered. I let go, and I walked over to my army. Annabeth wa staring at me with shock. "Omega. Your eyes are green." Angel whispered to me. That's why Annabeth wa staring at me weird. We walked out of the arena, walking to the cabin that Chaos made for us. I sat down on my bed, and Alpha set his muddy boots son my bed. "Oi! Thats my bed, git your muddy boots offa it!" I said to him, hitting him on the head. "Oi? Seriously Percy? Have you been visiting Canada lately?" Luke asked me, making Zoe laugh. "No, but you should seriously see Forge when he wakes up in the morning. He is gonna have pink sparkly hair."

Zoe laughed at that, and Forge whined, "HEYY! What did I ever do to you?" "Nothing, i just like to see you with pink sparkly hair." I said to him. I looked at the clock, and it was 9:00. "Ok, guys. Time to get some shut eye!" I said as I threw off my cloak. "Goodnight, Percy." Zoe said to me. "Night Zoe." I whispered, falling asleep.