Family Chapter 26

(Liam)

I come back from work and go straight to bed when I heard the phone go of at 8:00 am. I pick it up and press it to my ear.

" Hello this is Liam here"

" Hi brother I was just wondering if you could help me"

" With what Paige I'm sleeping"

" It's 8:00 anyway I found my dad"

" Paige that's not good" I say waking up probably

" I know but I want to get to know him and what he did to mum"

" Well I'm already helping I've got Theo's ex here and shes pregnant, wait to he sees the pics"

" WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY LIAM WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOUR DOING"

" It's okay Paige I'm going to destroy Theo after what he did"

" YOU KNOW WHY DIDNT YOU TELL ME LIAM"

" Mum didn't want me to say anything but now that you're older why don't you come over and I will tell you everything the truth"

" Okay whats the address"

" 22 paris street"

" Thanks see you soon" she says hanging up the phone. Oh no I think this is not good after what she's going to hear, she would want to kill him.

(Paige)

I drive up to a long driveway to see a HUGE house 2 stored my eyes are BIG as I steer. OMG how did my brother get this big house like wow! I get out my car and grab my things.

" Hey" I scream hugging my brother tight

" Hey how you been" he says

" Mmm good I'm finally a cop lots of training"

" Yea"

" Well how did you get this place"

" Can I explain later to you"

" Sure, are you going to introduce me to your girlfriend"

" Oh she is n-

Christina cuts me off

" Hi I'm Christina"

" Well it's nice to know there's another girl in the house"

" Your staying over"

" Don't worry I'm not a hard person to live with"

" No that's not what I was meaning, I'm thinking are you going to steal my boyfriend Mmm?

" Haha thanks but yuck! he's my brother"

" Oh lol guess that's funny then"

" Is he your boyfriend" I ask

" NO IM NOT" Liam shouts over Christina

" Oh right ok well are you going to show me in or what"

" Yes right" Liam says

1 hour later

" Are we going to talk now" I say impatient

" Yes now Christina is gone don't want her listening"

" Whats so bad about dad and how did you get this house why are you saying anything"

" Because dad it's bad you probably want to kill him after and this house isn't mine"

" WHAT THEN WHOS IS IT" she says

" Its my bosses well I will explain: You know Christina well she's dads ex and I hate dad soooo much I'm trying to get pictures of Christina doing bad things like drinking well having a baby"

" OMG WAIT WHAT IF SHES PREGNANT AND DADS THE FATHER THAT MEANS THE BABYS GOING TO BE OUR STEP BROTHER OR SISTER"

" Yea but I'm no-

" What" she says cutting me off

" Your dad is not my dad"

" YOUR MY STEP BROTHER"she shouts all most crying

" I will keep explaining so the day after mum and Theo (lets just say) meet up mum told him she was pregnant but not with you with me"

" BUT YOU SAID YOU WERE MY STEP BROTHER" she shouts cutting me off again

" Let me continue, she cheated on him but she didn't have time to say it wasn't his because before she knew it she was getting slapped in the face"

" Why didn't you tell me this Liam"

" Because I knew it would upset you mum was scared he would come back and hurt her so she told me when I was 13"

" Oh and me now at what 19 that's not fair"

" Well he never came back so me and mum forgot about it"

I continue once again " Days later she would get letters and emails saying all this bad stuff threats and all, Weeks later he would visit mum to check on her but she didn't want him but he would never go, Months after me she thought she was safe and happy he was gone but no Theo kidnapped me for a whole week and no one saw anything until he put me back on mums door step. Then he came over saying how sorry he was and bad for everything he did mum forgave him and then you get it boom came you then all of the letters emails and more came back until mum got a new boyfriend and every since he's never been back"

I was waiting for the 20 questions to come but no she didn't have any only lots of tears

" Hey it's alright that's why I'm getting  revenge even though he's don't my dad it's for you and mum mostly she suffered a lot from him"

" Christina's not anything to you"

" No but don't tell her this but I like her a lot" he whispers

" Is that why your not starting something because of the job"

" Yes Mmm do you have any questions"

" One mums boyfriend he's gone now out of her life why didn't he track her down again"

" Maybe he's changed"

" Yea he keeped saying I'm sorry"

" And I was like for what" I say crying again

" Don't worry sis it's going to be alright"

" I don't want to know my dad and your my STEP brother"

" To bad I grew up with you your my sister all the way"

" Ok, if you say so"