The shock Chapter 8

I stand stunned for what feels like forever.

" How, Why" I say

" Tris" Theo says quietly.

" No how could you why did you" I scream sprinting away as far as I could go.

" In the corner of my eye I see Theo running after me"

" Tris please your being unreasonable"

" IM BEING UNREASONABLE, ME" I yell

" Please keep your voice down, I can explain" he says

" OH YOU CAN EXPLAIN SO CAN I, LET ME START I HATE YOU AND WE ARE FINISHED DONE" I SCREAM AND YELL.

" Tris please you haven't had time to process this" he says

" I DONT NEED TO PROCESS ANYTHING YOU WERE THE ONE WHO CHEATED ON ME"

At that moment I burst into tears. The warm water runs down my bright, red cheeks. Theo puts a hand on my shoulder and I back away immediately.

" I just want to know why?" Okay

" Fine I was a bit upset that you didn't want to stay at my house. But that wasn't the problem, when I left you to go to the library I bumped into Christina and Zeke had apparently left to go somewhere. So she came up to me and whispered in my ear. "Want to have some fun tonight" she says I say " What kind of fun" Oh you know me you your apartment your room. Then i got what fun she meant, I immediately said no and that I was with you. She got turned on and started kissing me, I pulled away but she said. " I can give you what Tris can't" I took her up on that offer and said. " Try me and then that's what happened. But tris please I didn't want to hurt you, you were not meant to find out.

" Obviously"I say on the verge of tears again and he saw that.

" Tris I'm so sorry" he says sadly

" Stop it stop saying Tris in that voice"

" Tris please it was a one night stand" he says

" Yea right after our night together, I thought it was special and it was my first time"

" Oh I didn't know sorry"

" Course you didn't"

" Am I the only thing on your mind Tris"

I burst into tears once again, my eyes red from all the crying. Theo comes closer and wraps his strong, warm arms around me. I try to pull away but he's to strong. Christina comes around the corner and sees us hugging the only thing she has to say is this.

" Babe are you coming back to bed"

" What the hell Christina you sleep with my boyfriend and that's all you have to say"

" Oh yea I did forget to say something"

" What" I snap

" Theo are you buying me breakfast I'm starting to get hungry"

" OMG CHRISTINA I THOUGHT WE WERE FRIENDS!!!!"

" I had my eyes set on Theo first it was love at first sight"

" So did I but I got him first not you is that why you jumped at the first chance you got"

" YOU DONT UNDERSTAND TRIS I HAD REAL FEELINGS ABOUT HIM, AND YOU STOLE HIM AWAY!!! I HATE YOU AND WE WERE NEVER FRIENDS THATS WHAT YOU THOUGHT.

At that moment I feel a pain in my stomach and I know its the baby. Immediately I fall to the ground I hear Christina haha like what I did was a joke. Theo slowly crouches down next to me, and asks.

" Are you okay Tris"

My eyes are shut and I'm holding my stomach tight. " I'm fine" I eventually say quietly. " What happened why did you fall"

(At the hospital)

" Is she okay" says Theo to a doctor.

" Mmm well do you know"

" Know what?"

" Wait one question first are you her boyfriend or husband"

" Boyfriend and what do I or don't I know?"

" I don't know if it's my place"

" Please just tell me"

" Fine Mmm well she's pregnant"

" Oh wow OMG so what happened"

" Well first the baby is okay and she should take it easy for a few days. That's all you need to know okay" he says

" Yes I will make sure she's alright can I see her" asks Theo

" Sure"

I wake up a little while after, to see Theo right there.

" What happened" I say

" HOW COULD YOU NOT TELL ME THAT YOU WERE PREGNANT"

" OMG I WAS JUST ABOUT TO TELL YOU BUT YOU WERE TO BUSY SLEEPING WITH CHRISTINA"

" You were going to tell me when I was with Christina"

" Yes okay I'm so sorry"

" It's not your fault I should be the one apologising"

" What are we going to do"

" I don't know" I say worried