Chapter Fifteen - "What are we?"

Comenzar desde el principio

"You used to kill for fun."

"Not the point." Error put his index finger up and closed his eyes before putting his hand back down again. "The point is he provoked me which caused the fight."

Ink nodded, listening. "Alright. I believe you."

"Good. You should."

"Always?"

"Yes." Error grinned.

"Always?" Ink prompted again.

"Yes," Error replied again, hiding his grin to it.

"Really?" Ink began tickling his side.

Error let off a small scream, not expecting it at all. "Betrayal!" He called out, squirming as Ink continued to tickle his sides.

"This is your punishment for having to get the police involved!" Ink laughed mercilessly as he tickled his ribs.

"No! Stop!" He screamed trying to escape.

Ink got on top of him as he continued to tickle him. Error then quickly grabbed his hands and flipped their positions. He sat on his pelvis as he held both of Ink's hands tightly. He looked down at him with slit eyes, growling. Ink stared up at him with wide eyes from the sudden switch around.

"I'm glad to see your finally getting over your whole touching thing." Ink spoke up after a moment of silent tension. "Unless that's only with me." Ink smirked up at him.

"Quiet." Error quickly demanded as he continued his stare down upon the artist. All Ink could do was faintly blush as he stared back before looking away not able to take the stare in for that long. This caused Error to smirk and let him go. Ink pouted in response.

The glitch sat up and settled back down onto the cushioned couch, getting comfortable once more.

Ink pulled himself up and sat close next to Error. "Your a tease."

"So are you."

"Well-"

"You can't even deny it." Error cut him off.

Ink thought before speaking, "so what are we?" Error made a sound for him to continue, a small hum. "Like, are we together, dating? Friends?"

"I don't see us as anything."

"Don't give me that, I've seen your codes!" The artist pointed an accusing finger at the glitch.

With that, Error went bright yellow. "Fuck off." Ink only giggled. 

"Can I hold your hand?" Ink tilted his head, cuddling into Error's side very closely. 

"Aren't you close enough already?"

Ink held his hand tightly, "nope."

Error could only grip Ink's hand in return, their fingers intertwining with each over.

Ink leaned his head on Error's shoulder. "How about tomorrow night?"

"What about it?"

"For a date." Ink smiled. 

"Your really getting a kick out of this aren't you?"

"Yes." He giggled, "I know a great place in town we could go to."

"How many people go there?" Error asked with concern.

"Not many, it's a small diner in town. People don't really go there at night, mainly in the afternoon so we should be good. Well you will anyway mister anti social." Ink teased him.

Error grumbled, "I'm not anti social."

"Says the one going to the corner shop at six o'clock in the morning just to avoid people!"

The glitch rolled his eyes in disapproval, "I have my reasons."

"Right, right."

They sat in a comfortable silence, not saying anything. The artist fiddled with Error's hand whilst the glitch watched him. Ink began doodling on it, extracting a sigh from the taller. He watched as different colours were painted over his once black hand by a small paintbrush that Ink had. Small flowers were created on it, small floral patterns blossoming over his hand. They bloomed with colours of red, blue and yellow. They became images of Error's colours. 

"What do you think?" Ink asked him with a proud smile across his features.

Error looked away, not speaking.

"Glad you like it." Ink rubbed his thumb over his hand, seeing Error turn to look at the pattern once more. "So I guess it's official."

"What is?"

"We're dating."

Error went yellow once more. He looked down and to the side.

"I can't wait till tomorrow night." Ink commented.

"Me neither."

Heya, my beans!

Sorry for the long wait, I've been busy... procrastinating! Haha. This literally took two days to write as I was procrastinating doing nothing. Bad habit of mine, haha. 

I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I also need to ask the question of : If there was to be a... lemony.... scene, is there anything you would want to be in it. Or anything you would not want to be in it. Would you want more than one? I'm careful with this sort of stuff as I don't want to end up driving people off. Whatever you guys want really.

I'll see ya'll next chapter. Or I dunno you can message me haha. 

Later, my beans!