Zaniel

Requested by- Killer__Girl
Type- soulmate
Warnings- Nope

◇◇◇◇

      Two boys. Zach Herron and Daniel Seavey. Both very sweet and grade A students. Daniel walked down the hall feeling a slight pain in his head. He shrugged it off as an annoying headache.

   Zach felt the same faint pain, ignoring it just like Daniel. The blue eyed boy sat in his assigned seat in his english class. The brown eyed boy sat in the seat infront of him.

     The pain increased and they grabbed their heads hoping to rid off the pain. Daniel knew the effects of finding your soulmate. But Zach didnt and was scared.

    "Daniel Seavey and Zachary Herron to the main office please Daniel Seavey and Zachary Herron to the main office" The announcement called. The two boys groaned and stood up before walking to the main office.

     Daniel opened the door and felt the pain increase further as Zach walked through the doorway muttering a small thank you. Zach was close to tears as the pain kept raising.

    They sat in the chairs that were in the office, waiting for the principle. Zach was hesitant to ask and kept his eyes shut.

     "D-do you have a p-pain in your he-ad aswell?" He stuttered shakily. Daniel looked over at the small boy.

     "Yea" Daniel winced. Zach scrunched his nose in pain and Daniel thought it was adorable. He put two and two together. He turned towards Zach fully.

    "Kiss me" Daniel said quickly.

   "W-what?" Zach stuttered. Daniel furrowed his eyebrows in confusion.

   "Do you not know anything about soulmates?" Daniel asked the boy. Zach shook his head no.

    "Well when you meet them or get close to them once you're 16 then you'll get a pain in you head. It doesn't go away till you two-"

    "Kiss" Zach finished. Daniel nodded and Zach looked at him. "Okay" Zach said nervously biting his lip.

    "Hey it'll be okay I'll be soft" Daniel smiled taking Zachs hand in his own. Zach nodded. He was way more than nervous. He's never had a kiss or anything. Daniel has.

    Daniel pulled Zach in a sweet and soft kiss. And just like ths snap of a finger the pain was gone. Zach pulled away breathlessly and didnt open his eyes. Just rested his forehead against the ocean eyed boys.

    "Woah" Zach sighed happily. Daniel chuckled and rubbed his thumb against Zachs cheek.

    "Yeah woah is right hun" Zach blushed at the pet name. "That little blush is beautiful" Daniel whispered.

     Then they died.

Jk that'd be horrible. The principle didnt even need them she just wanted them to meet cause shes a sick bitch like that.

   Once school was out the two bitches left the prison and went to the park and talked about everything their minds could think of.