Janah

Warnings~ Fluffyness
Type~ Sickfic
Requested~ myself

Jonah woke up with a headache. Him being stubborn and the oldest decided to take medicine and not have the younger boys worry about him. Especially his boyfriend of a month, Jack.

Jonah slipped out of the hotel bed being careful not to wake Jack. He tiptoed into the bathroom and opened the first aid kit he always took with him just in case and grabbed advil. He walked back to the room with the kitchen and bed is and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge.

He heard Jack shift in the bed and quickly took the pill. He heard Jack gasp and sit up quickly in the bed. Jonah turned and seen Jack frantically look around and their eyes met leaving Jack to take a breath of relief.

"You scared me Jo" Jack whined rubbing his eyes. Jonah smiled and set the water bottle down and walked over to the king sized bed wrapping Jack in a tight hug.

"M' sorry doll I just had to use the bathroom" Jonah lied. He hated to lie at Jack and the boys. But the stubborn man he is didn't want them worrying about him.

"Come on its 7:00 we should be getting up and dressed okay?" Jack nodded against Jonah's shoulder and kissed his cheek getting up off the bed.

"Wanna join me in the shower?" Jack asked. The two boys never thought of doing it yet. They agreed to do it when they're married. They think it's just a more romantic time.

Jonah nodded grabbed himself a dark green pair of skinny jeans and an oversized white hoodie with small rips on the right shoulder. Jack grabbed blue jeans with small rips in the thighs and a dark green t shirt with one of Jonah's hoodies.

They walk in the bathroom and Jack turned on the shower to the right temperature they normally always have it on and stripped. Jack got under the warm water first and closed his eyes. He felt his lover wrap his arms around his lower stomach.

"I love you so much doll" Jonah said kissing Jacks ear softly.

"I love you too Joey" Jonah smiled and turned Jack around hugging him close ignoring the fact their dicks are basically touching.

"I love you farther than the moon and back" Jonah says while kissing Jacks forehead. Jack blushed at his boyfriend's cheesiness.

"I love you just the same maybe a little more" Jack wrapped his arms around Jonah's muscular chest.

"That'll never be possible doll" Jack giggled at Jonah and left it there, feeling content and safe under the warm water with his loving boyfriend holding him close.

~

GUYS you NEED to give me ideas. I cant do this on my own you know. The less ideas you give me the longer till the next chapter is up. PLEASE whatever you have in mind DO NOT be afraid to give it I will write it I PROMISE

I have a co owner on this account and Im making another group account for anyone who wants to join pm me @Reeseydoodles
'''''
Here are some ideas that can help you we neeeeeeeeeeed them

Jachary (Jack x Zach)

Zonah  (Jonah x Zach)

Zaniel (Daniel x Zach)

Zorbyn  (Corbyn x Zach)

Zeben  (Eben x Zach)

Zyler (Tyler x Zach)

》》》》》

Janah (Jonah x Jack)

Jachary (Zach x Jack)

Janiel  (Daniel x Jack)

Jarbyn (Corbyn x Jack)

Jaben (Eben x Jack)

Jyler (Tyler x Jack)

》》》》》

Zonah (Zach x Jonah)

Conah (Corbyn x Jonah)

Donah (Daniel x Jonah)

Janah  (Jack x Jonah)

Jeben  (Eben x Jonah)

Tonah (Tyler x Jonah)

》》》》》

Zorbyn (Zach x Corbyn)

Jorbyn (Jonah x Corbyn)

Jarbyn  (Jack x Corbyn)

Dorbyn  (Daniel x Corbyn)

Ceben  (Eben x Corbyn)

Cyler (Tyler x Corbyn)

》》》》》

Dorbyn (Corbyn x Daniel)

Donah (Jonah x Daniel)

Zaniel (Zach x Daniel)

Janiel (Jack x Daniel)

Deben (Eben x Daniel)

Dyler (Tyler x Daniel)

*yes I know they're brothers*

》》》》》

Smut

Fluff

Depression

Suicidal

Upset

Happy

School

Family

Male pregnancy

Scared

Argument

Brake up

Kiss and make up

Songfic

Sickfic

Holiday

Drunk

Wisdom teeth

Act.

》》》》》

Give me some Ideas literally just list a ship, Which preference and give me a small summery of what you want it to be about oh also Who's more dominate