First fight (Matthew Espinosa)

Matt imagine. ( your first fight. )

Your p.o.v.

"I didn't cheat on you!!!" You scream at a very angry Matt. "Then what the hell is this?!" He yells showing you a picture of you and your ex. "That picture was taken before you and me ever got together!" You screamed tears now rolling down your cheeks. "How would I know?" He said walking towards you. "It's on my Instagram.." You say turning around running up the stairs. "Y/n, come here!!" He screams from the bottom of the stairs. "No!" You said opening the bedroom door and slamming it then locking it. After about twenty minutes off crying there's a knock on the door. "Y/n... Please let me in.." Matt says. You can tell he's been crying too. "Why.. So you can yell at me about the picture taken almost three years ago?" You start crying harder. "No.. I believe you.. Please let me in.." He says. "Fine." You say standing up and unlocking the door. "Y/n. I'm sorry. I love you and your mine and I guess I was just a little jealous. I mean your my girlfriend and I saw that picture and I just wanted to cry. I know you would never cheat on me I just don't know what got into me. I love you." He says kissing you. "It's okay.. I love you too Matthew." You say wrapping your arms around his torso and hugging him tightly.