Chapter 5: Visitors

When the trio awoke they found that they had two highly amused yet concerned guests. Both Filius Flitwick and Minerva McGonagall had been more than a little shocked to find that the door to their quarters no longer led to the hallway. Instead the guardian portraits opened directly into the library of the suite in which Harry, Snape, and Voldemort were staying. Severus took one look at the smirk on Minerva's face and moaned something about interfering tabby cats before trying to burrow back into the bedding, earning a laugh from their guests.

"You were right," Flitwick admitted, amusement clear in his voice.

"Of course I was. We've had a friendly argument running for the last 14 years," The cat animagus said smugly before turning serious as she addressed the half awake occupants of the bed with a gleam in her eye. "You three are very lucky that the founders took the time to explain how you ended up in this situation or you would have felt my ire. As it is you need to get up, neither Filius nor I have had breakfast."

Snape shivered in memory of previous times he had gotten on the witch's bad side and did his best to hide under the scant protection of the bed covers, amusing both of his colleagues/former teachers. Harry simply stared at his teachers, wide eyed and wishing he could sink through the bed in embarrassment. Voldemort regarded them impassively as he yawned, grumbling about needing coffee and rolling out of bed. Blearily, the dark lord looked at them before taking a new set of clothes and wandered into the bathroom to get washed and dressed. Harry and Severus quickly followed suit, ignoring their guests in favor of making themselves ready for the day and both dreadfully thankful that the castle had provided changing rooms in the bathroom. This left the lone teddy bear that Hogwarts had gifted to Harry sitting on the bed watching the visitors with innocent button eyes.

"Have you been able to determine if someone has tampered with any of you?" Flitwick asked later, turning suddenly more serious from his generally cheerful attitude as they all sat at the table and were served breakfast.

"No," Severus said sourly as he took a decadent sip of his coffee, eyes closing in bliss. Nagini hissed her amusement from her position hanging just over Voldemort's shoulder and wrapped around the man's chair even as she was fed a morsel of food by her human.

"We've been dealing with fulfilling our lists and the damage that has been done to the green-eyed menace," Voldemort admitted, pointing his fork at Harry who gave them all a look of absolute innocence that none of them bought.

"Potter, if you don't add more food to your plate and eat all of it I have no objection to sticking you to a chair and feeding you like an infant," Severus said pointedly, eyes still closed in bliss over the taste and warmth of the coffee, as a result he didn't see the dirty look Harry sent his way. "As it is you will be taking a course of nutrient potions as soon as I can brew them and we've confirmed there is nothing else in your system that may interfere with them."

"~Treasure-hatchling isn't eating enough.~" Nagini agreed with another hiss of amusement.

"Oh for the love of! My name is HARRY! Not Potter, not Treasure-hatchling, not the god-damned-boy-who-lived or Golden boy, not freak! HAR-RY!" Harry informed them before shoving back his chair and stalking away from the table leaving his food behind, having only consumed barely a quarter of what the others were eating.

Just about everyone looked after the teen in shock as Godric and Salazar laughed at the outburst and exchanged something, getting whacked over the head by an irate Rowena. Helga, on the other hand, watched Harry stalk away in dismay, the healer in her worried over how little he had eaten and the fact he had called himself a freak as if it had once been his name. Nagini hissed in concerned annoyance before disentangling herself from Voldemort's chair and quickly setting off after the young lion. Harry never had a chance. Moments later he was wrapped in Nagini's coils and being carried back to the table by the snake.