"It's not stupid, I didn't know your wolf was bothered by that..." I trail off, I'm not gonna stop talking to people just because Damon is jealous.

"It's just...seeing you able to spend more time with him then me is so hard. I know he's your guard so he has to be with you but when we aren't together my wolf keeps nagging at me. He hates that his mate is alone with an unmated male. He keeps telling me your secretly having an affair with him or that you'll one day leave me for him." Damon sighs, finally expressing his true feelings.

"Damon, I don't where your wolf is getting those thoughts but never in a million years would I ever leave you. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. Whenever I'm not with you, I count every second till I can see you again. Collin knows how strong our relationship is, I've gushed to him about you to point of annoyance. Baby, you have nothing to worry about." I say, pecking him on the lips. He stares up at me, sadness mixed with jealousy. The he gives me one word:

"Together?" He says, looking up at me a little bit more reassured

"Forever." I smile, intertwining our hands. The loud beep of the intercom floats through the suite, ruining our small moment. I press the 'answer' button.

"Queen Aria speaking, who is this?..." I say waiting for the person on the other side.

"Queen, it's me, Collin." I hear he voice come through the speaker. I look down at Damon to see him roll his eyes.

"Speak of the devil.." he whispers.

"What do you want, Collin?" I ask.

"I'm here to escort you to your 10:00 am meeting." He says, sounding nervous. I completely forgot about that, crap I need to get ready! I jump out of the bed and into the closet, asking Damon to finish the call.

"I'm going with her, so your services aren't necessary, but thank you Warrior Collin." I hear Damon say, ending the call. I slip on a white dress with flowers on the bottom, it was quite tight to the body but I was fine with it.

"Wait, your coming to the meeting?" I ask Damon, looking for my shoes.

"Yeah, I forgot to tell you last night." Damon says, slowly walking into the huge closet.

"Hurry up, we're gonna be late." I say still looking for my shoes.

"I moved it to 10:30, we'll be fine." He says, grabbing a suit. "Are you looking for these?"

I look at him to see him holding my shoes, of course he would find them. I smile and take the shoes from his while thanking him.

"You look beautiful by the way, I love that dress." He says, pecking my cheek. He leaves to the bathroom.

I do my hair and makeup at my vanity. I placed my crown on my head. The crown was always a requirement that I never wanted to follow but it was tradition. Damon walks out of the bathroom in his dark suit and styled hair. I love how he looks with his crown on, so royal and powerful.

"Let's go!" I smile, grabbing his hand as we head downstairs. The walk to the meeting was always a enjoyable one. We passed multiple guards and maids, bowing or biding us 'good morning'. As we enter the conference room, I sense more wolves than usual.

"Why are there so many people?" I ask Damon through our mind-link.

"Just wait and see." Damon says, leading us to our seats. I was suspicious of Damon not telling me more about the meeting. I saw all of the head warriors here, quite a few elders, and I believe a few alpha's from other packs.