Regina Maria Swan!

Regina's POV

We come back with a bucket of water from the river and I made sure it's good. I sit down on a tree log and eat. I'm not really hungry. I can't think of food with Henry out here probably scared, alone, hungry? Did he eat today? Did he rest? Is he crying and missing us? I don't know what Pan is doing to him. He's just a child but an evil one. He may only look like a kid but that kid is ruthless and evil! God I want to wrap my hand around his throat and-

"Hey you have to eat." Emma whispers siting down next to me.

"I'm not hungry Miss Swan."

"You need your strength. And quit the Miss Swan bullshit."

"I'm fine. And I don't babysitting me. I know I need to eat."

"I know you know. You're a grown woman. But eat now Regina."

"Why?"

"Because if I don't sit here to see you eat something I know you won't do it. You'll lie and say you did."

"Emma please."

"I-" She looks around and moves closer seeing no ones paying attention.

"I love you and I don't want anything to happen to you so please just take a few more bites for me."

"Fine." I sigh and take a few more bites. She hands me a cup of water and I smile.

"Okay two to a tent. If Pan comes it's best not to be alone. He plays mind games and will trick you." Tink says.

"I'll bunk with Emma." Hook says smirking and my blood starts to boil. I should kill him for that. Strangle that's stupid pirate! He's always hitting on Emma. And I'm not the jealous type and I won't be the jealous girlfriend! But seriously? Emma's the jealous one. Screaming my head off because people look at me or stare or are too friendly and I'm flirting. Which is all crap! I love Emma and I quite frankly don't want anyone else. I would be very happy if Emma is the last partner I have for the rest of my life. I'm content with that. Why would I be an idiot and pick fights? Just to talk to other people. I'm not an idiot!

"Absolutely not. I'll bunk with Regina." I snap my head to her. I am all for a little sleepover even if we can't cuddle and share kisses until we fall asleep in each other arms but we can't make them think anything is going on. If I was just so obedient it would look suspicious. When am I ever easy to deal with? Can't name one damn time.

"Not if I have a say in it!"

"Regina."

"I'm fine. Absolutely not Miss Swan."

"It's for your safety Regina."

"I can damn sure take care of myself."

"Regina two to a tent. I'll bunk with Hook." Tink says.

"No!"

"Regina seriously don't make it harder for the rest of us. And she's willing to. Just go to sleep it's been a long day and we're all tired." David says walking away with Snow.

"Whatever." I say annoyed crossing my arms. I walk away to the tent that's already made and I sit on the blankets.

"Can we talk again?" Emma asks me and I sigh.

"No."

"Please." Hook puts the fire out and the darkness consumes everyone.

"Emma no."

"Get up now. We are talking. I'm serious Regina."

"I don't want to."

"Well I don't give a damn!" She whispers/ yells at me.