Chapter 1 Part 1: A welcoming day

- Beacon 3rd Person view -

In Beacon academy, a place where Humans and Faunuses train to be a Huntsman, people who were to eradicate, exploit and to protect those who are in need. In their infirmary lies two people and another two who are observing their condition, one were heavily bandaged and one seemingly fine.

Man: Such mystery, there were no signs of Terra form.

Woman: Indeed and the remains of it does not look any of our bullheads.

Man: True. This man of mystery... but.

He turned to the little girl.

Man: And the girl?

Woman: She's breathing, though I can't get a reading, maybe its malfunctioning...

Man: ...

another person came in, one of the staff. 

Staff: Headmaster, there is someone looking for you.

The claimed-Headmaster sighs and turned to the other.

Headmaster: We will resume this, Miss Goodwitch. For now, dismissed. 

The two then left the mysterious bunch, unguarded. 

~ Hours later ~

Girl: Ugh, too much sweets...

One of the students of Beacon is holding her stomach, rumbling from too much eating sweets.

Student: I should've never did that with that dunce.

entering seeing no one, she sighs and sat down on one of the beds.

Student: Great, now I have to skip class for the whole day and--

???: h-hmm...

With that the student flush out of embarrassment.

Student: *Thinking* s-s-someone's here!

She slowly slide the curtain away, seeing a little girl, blissfully sleeping.

Student: So... cute...

The student couldn't resist to awe as she could see her stubby hands curled at each other on her chest.

Student: Must... resist...

*Thud*

With that, causing the little girl to wake up, crying.

Student: Look what you did you dunce--

As she turned to the one who made the noise, a guy strapped with tubes, topless.

Guy: *Thinking* I-I-I-I'm... a-a-al-alive.

The guys whimpers as he crawls using his only functioning arm.

Student: What the...

The guy turned to her, heeding for aid. The student used her power; Semblance as they call it to blast him out of the building.

Student: O-Oh... whoops.

Her Teammates them came in, running.

Redtips: Weiss, what happened!

Weiss: Uhh...

- (Y/n)'s Pov -

(Y/n): Ugh... That hurts.

So I ain't dreaming... but how? How did I manage to survive by that explosion? Also... where am I? Back at Ferir HQ? No... this place is very different. And the air... feels so... different. Where are the others? Perhaps back up there. I manage to stand on both feet but clutching on the wall. The place was empty but I can hear people somewhere inside.