Chapter 3

School just got out and Keaton, Drew, and I are going back to sequim. Jess and Sam are coming too. We are driving separately though. Sam and Keats then Jessi and I. "Ready?" I smiled. She nodded and I pulled out of the parking lot. "Fuck..." she muttered. "What? What's wrong?!" I asked. "I'm totally gonna lose this bet. You've already got me as your girlfriend..." She pouted. "Good!" I grinned kissing her hand. Her phone rang and she put it on speaker. "Hey drewski!!!" she said excitedly. "Hey babe." he replied. I couldn't help getting pissed. "Drew, I'm gonna kick your ass once we all get to sequim!!!" I shouted into the phone. "Dude. Chill. Jess, see you in sequim girly!" Drew said hanging up. "I don't like him talking to you like that." I told her. "Awww are you jealous?" she teased. "Maybe a little. or a lot! Yeah." I said upset. "You're cute." she giggled leaning over and kissing my neck. "Quit. We will end up getting in an accident. It's distracting the driver." I warned. "

We got to sequim and walked into my mothers house. "MOMMM!!!!!" I yelled like a little boy. "Hey Wessers. You're a little late." my mom pointed out. "As always." I grinned. "Wesley Trent! Don't be rude!!! Introduce me to this young lady!" she scolded. "This is my girlfriend Jessica Queen." I said proudly. "Well Jessica, It's very nice to meet you. Wesley has never used that word before! I'm Laraine!" Mom smiled brightly. "Nice to meet you." Jess said very politely. After she was all introduced, it was finally time for bed after a long day of driving. You could cut the sexual tension with a knife. "You're sleeping with me!" I grinned to Jess. I pulled her to my room and locked the door. "Hey." I breathed. "Hi." she said biting her lip. I wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her slowly. Things got heated super fast and we ended up taking things to the next level in our relationship.

-In the morning-

"Wes" Drew knocked. I just about rolled out of bed. "Go get dressed." I whispered to Jess sitting up. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back for a kiss. "WES get up!" Drew yelled through the door. I pulled away from the kiss and slid on some pants. Jess went into the bathroom and got ready for the day. I cracked open my door and poked my head out. "What's up?" I asked. "Woah man. Wicked bed head!!" he laughed. "Yeah, um you woke me up... Why?" I questioned. "Oh, Keats, Sam, Kendra and I are going to hike if you wanna come." He suggested. "Kendra?!" I almost choked. She was my ex whatever. "Yeah. She was all over me when she heard we were visiting. Do you wanna go or not." he asked anxiously. "Um. Yeah." I said shutting my door. Jess looked at me confused. I just grabbed her and kissed her. "We are going on a hike." I told her. I threw my favorite sweatshirt at her and put on a different one.

Jess's POV

Kendra has been all over drew the whole time. It's annoying af. I can tell it's pissing off Wes and getting on his nerves. "Wes." I stopped and grabbed his arm. "What?!!" he snapped. "N- Nevermind." I said frightened. "Jess!" he called after me. I just walked away. Drew followed me. "Jess. What happened?" he asked tucking hair behind my ear. "He's just been paying attention to that Kendra girl and wouldn't even acknowledge me. What happened with them?!" I asked. "They used to be fuck buddies. And she was his first quote on quote love. We both loved her. That's why I brought her with, I thought she was still into me, but it's all about Wes." He explained. "Yeah, I think he still likes her too" I sighed.