Chapter 2: Unpleasant Discoveries

Start from the beginning

"Are the... what did you call them Severus? Menaces? bound by your promise Potter?" Voldemort asked quietly, and a bit thoughtfully.

"What?" Harry asked blankly, looking up from gently playing with his bear.

"Misters Weasley, Potter has taken an oath to refrain from revealing the secrets we are being forced to share unless we release him from his promise or are properly dead." Snape said in a silkily dangerous tone. "As you are now sworn to his service, does this also apply to you or do we need to have you swear the same oath?"

"Perhaps, if you are going to inform anyone else, you might want to have them here as well or decide now who you can each share the information with." Godric suggested, suddenly amused by the situation as a whole and their momentary predicament.

"Potter, I am going to request the elf bring Lucius and Narcissa Malfoy, possibly Draco as well so that he is not left alone at the manor during the holidays. I feel that they need to be aware and informed about what we are sharing. Narcissa is a certified healer and can help heal anything that the school nurse has either missed or otherwise failed to heal. Lucius can help us with any legal proceedings the three of us may choose to take jointly or individually." Voldemort explained, watching the shifting emotions on the teens face, gauging how to handle the situation even as he spoke. "Those who bear my mark did not make as all encompassing an oath as your friends did, however, I am still fully responsible for their actions as their sworn lord. Just as you are now responsible for the actions of your... twins."

"I like that." Fred said with a slight smile, as George hummed his agreement.

"Harry's twins. Of course we could also be called his menaces and his fiends, or even his Weasleys." George pointed out cheekily, earning a weak grin from Harry.

"You are menaces." Snape pointed out sourly.

"Do we have to tell the Malfoys?" Harry asked quietly.

"Harrykins, mum worries and Dumbledore keeps saying that you're fine and getting everything you need or want." Fred said gently, his twin nodding sadly in agreement.

"At least Lucius Malfoy can't be blocked or talked out of doing something by Professor Dumbledore." George pointed out softly. "He even managed to get the old man out of the school for a little bit in second year."

"We've been wanting to try and help but we haven't been able to figure out how." Fred told him almost grimly. "At least now the scary Dark Lord isn't trying to kill you and Professor Snape can probably brew any potions you need if you pay him."

"We know that Hermione has a bad habit of telling Dumbledore stuff because he's an authority figure and we've seen him guilt tripping her." George informed him.

"We've also seen him bribing Ronniekins to tell him stuff or suggesting that our brother do stuff for him. Stuff that involves you." Fred informed him.

"Its creepy." George said with a shiver.

"We also don't like how much he stares at you. It isn't right." Fred said softly.

"And how does he stare at Potter?" Voldemort asked sharply, ruby eyes narrowed.

"Like he's made of gold or a wonderful project or something." George clarified. "Sometimes he looks really sad or disappointed when watching Harry."

"He also watches Harry all the time and calls him to his office for no reason or for stupid stuff." Fred explained.

"He doesn't do that for anyone else." George added as both twins looked at the Potter Heir in worry, partially wondering how their lord would take these revelations.