<> 8 <>

Daniel

I'll never forget the look in Annie's eyes as I stood over her with the belt. I'll never forget the way they filled up with tears or the way her soft voice pleaded with me to stop, and I'll never forget her quiet apologies. All of these would usually make me hard with desire but as I saw the fear in her eyes, I couldn't do it. I was so taken back by the feelings her last question stirred up inside me that I was angry that she even had the audacity to ask it. It wasn't her fault that the reality that once our deal ended, she would walk away angered me and made me feel weak.

At that moment I needed to take my frustrations out on something and that something turned out to be a someone.

Annie.

She was right when she pleaded with me to calm down. You're never supposed to punish in anger and I entered that room fully ready to purge all my emotions out of my system with every stroke of that belt on her pale flesh. I can just see the welts and bruises that would be the result of my anger and purging. I could've hurt her. I could've seriously hurt her and if I wasn't able to stop myself...

"Fuck!" I curse as I hit the steering wheel with he heel of my palm.

Images of Annie flash through my mind as a scene plays.

"Ow! Daniel! Stop! Stop it!" She pleads as I continue to stripe her pale skin with the leather. She's sobbing loudly into the bed but I don't stop. For some reason I can't stop.

Every time I bring the belt down, a dark red stripe appears followed by a dark bruise. She stopped struggling. I've beaten the fight out of her and she lies limply over the pillows. Even as she stills I continue.

Crack!

"Daniel!"

Crack!

"Please!"

Crack!

"You're hurting me!"

I can hear the sound of leather on flesh mix with her cries and pleas. I don't stop. I can't. By the time I'm done, Annie is no longer begging. Her sweet voice has gone hoarse and she can scream no more. She sobs silent tears. My arm is tired so I stop. I drop my belt and to my horror, the marks have turned to bloody bruises speckled with purples and blues.

I take a step back and crumple to the floor. I try to apologize and soothe her but she flinches away.

"I hate you." She says in a broken whisper as she turns away from me.

"Fuck! What the fuck was that?" I physically shake my head to try and stop the movie that's constantly playing. I hear her suffering, I can see the marks, and I hate myself.

Crack!

"Stop, Daniel!"

I grip the steering wheel and grit my teeth as her voice continues to call out to me, pleading me to stop.

Crack!

"Please! You're hurting me!"

"Shit!" I yell and pull the car over. I can't drive like this.

It doesn't matter that I didn't actually hit her, I wanted to, oh how much I wanted to. I wanted nothing more than to listen to her pleas and her cries but now, now I want to get them out of my head. I can't stand to listen to them. I flinch as I hear the belt come down again.

Crack!

She screams and cries and there's nothing I can do to stop it.

"I hate you."