"How did you get into... this?"

He rolls his eyes. "Really? That's your question? Fine. I've always been drawn to control. When I left home I frequented some local clubs where I stayed and was introduced. I've been hooked ever since. You're still at ten."

Damn. I knew that question wasn't great.

"My turn. Why was your pretty pussy wet when I spanked you?"

I blushed and averted my eyes. Of course he would ask that. Of course he wouldn't hold back. He was a sadist and he wanted to see my pain.

Daniel grinned. "Eleven. Your turn."

Shit. I didn't answer. I was too busy thinking. Now I need a question that I know he won't answer.

"Why do you like seeing me in pain?" He would probably answer this one but I really want to know.

He thinks for a split second and then speaks. Damn not long enough. "Well, I'm not sure there's a reason. It's just the way I am. I like hearing you cry and I like seeing you squirm and gasp when I turn your ass red and if you keep up with these weak questions, my wish will be fulfilled. My turn." He pauses again before smirking. "Do you like taking it up the ass?"

If it was possible for my face to heat up anymore, it would catch on fire. His words are so crude and disgusting. "No," I answer quickly. "Well I-I've never done... it."

He frowns. "We'll have to change that. You're still at eleven and it's your turn again."

"Did you have to say it that way? So crudely?" I blurt out.

"No, but I wanted to. My turn."

"Wait! That wasn't my question. No fair."

"I already told you this isn't a fair game. Are you wet for me right now like a naughty little girl?"

The way he speaks. It's so filthy and yet it makes my core drip and my body turn into melted goo. How can he have this effect on me?

"Twelve. Your turn."

Fuck. I didn't answer again. I really need to step these questions up. The well being of my ass depends on it. I'm thinking of something to ask, then it hits me. I remember last night when he flinched and froze when I mentioned that Bitch Vanessa.

"Why did you react like you did when I mentioned Vanessa?"

He froze, his head rested comfortably on his hands, and just stared at me. I watched as a muscle in his jaw clenched and his nostrils flared. "Eleven. Well played."

I frowned. "So you're still not going to tell me? You'd miss out on an extra stroke of your belt on my innocent ass to keep your secret?"

"It's not your turn, and don't worry my Little American, you just upped the anti. I will not miss out on a single stroke because I refused to answer your question.. and you're hardly innocent.... what is 66,547 divided by 33?"

Oh fuck him. He knew I wouldn't be able to answer in time. I had to think it over and if I didn't know the answer, he would add a stroke anyway.

He grinned. "Twelve."

"That was a low blow."

He shrugged. "I told you this isn't fair, what more do you want me to say?"

"It's not your turn. How did you meet Vanessa?"

"In the palace. She's a noble." He said through gritted teeth before his amused expression returned. "Nice try but that was an easy question. I'm going to turn your pretty plump ass red by the time we're through... Did you enjoy your spanking last night, Little American?"