Part 13: The First Day in Leanbox

Start from the beginning

Right when she was about to remove her top to leave her in her bra, she looked behind her and saw Alex sitting in the corner of the room on the chair, eating a sandwich.

Alex just gave her a wide eyed stare as bits of sandwich pieces fell out of his mouth.

IF's blush grew before she just screamed.

Soon, guards came in busting open the door pointing guns into the room. "Okay nobody move!

"H-Hey what the hell!?" Shouted Alex as he held his arms out in front of him for defense.

Soon, more guards came and caused a bigger commotion as all four argued to one another to put their guns down.

While this was happening, IF walked up to Alex.

"Alright Alex. You wanna tell me what's going on here?" Asked IF.

"Looks like a cautionary tale about guns." He said with a slight chuckle.

"Don't be a smartass! Tell me why your in my guest room."

"I-I just wanted a quiet place to eat my sandwich. That's all."

IF just face panned until the noises of the guards annoyed her.

"Get out of my room!" She shouted kicking out all the guards before looking back at Alex with a menacing face.

"N-No need to kick me out! I'm already done!" He shouted as he immediately ran out of the room as IF sighed before closing the door.

A Few Hours Later

"I'm very sorry my dear Iffy. It seems I had forgotten to tell Alex that you have a specific room. My apologies." Vert said as she bowed.

"No need Lady Vert. Though, why eat your sandwich in the room? Couldn't you have just eaten it in the kitchen, living room, or dining table?"

"I was already seated and eating. I didn't wanna move."

"Christ your lazy."

"I'm not lazy! I just didn't wanna move!"

"Fine."

Vert smiled as both reconciled as she clapped her hands.

"Now that you both have reconcile, how about us three go out for some fun?"

"Sure I'm in. What about you Alex?"

"As long as it passes time, I'm down."

Vert nodded as the trio took off.

Night Time

"That was a great meal. Thanks Vert."

"Yeah. Thanks Lady Vert."

"No problem you two. It's my pleasure. Hm?"

Vert turned around and noticed an empty Karaoke Machine as an idea came to her head as she had a smirk.

"Hey Alex?"

"What is it?"

"That Karaoke Machine is practically begging for someone to use it. Why don't you go?" Asked Vert as IF also got interested.

"Yeah she's right. I'm a little curious to know if you can sing or not."

"I-I can't sing! I have a terrible singing voice!" He said trying his best to avoid the situation, but, it feel on deaf ears.

"Come on Alex. You won't know unless your try."

"Come on Alex."

IF had a smug smirk while Vert just gave puppy eyes.