"Omg I Like Bruce" Part 2

Bruce's could see the tears in her eyes saying 'whatever Bruce' as she walks away from him. Shaking his head closing his eyes. He didn't want to see Selina upset like that. Looking back as she approaches the bar, sitting on stool... he needed to apologise. He shouldn't of kissed the girl next him like that. Not in front of her. Not his Selina.

As Selina approaches the bar, taking a seat. She breathes not believing what she just saw with her own eyes. Not Bruce. She couldn't understand why she was so upset. It's not like he's her boyfriend or anything. Thinking about the way he was looking at her, undressing her with his own eyes. She's never seen him look at her that way. She's cares for Bruce but never really thought of him as anything else until now. Then hit her. Taking a deep breath. She was jealous of Bruce kissing that girl. She wanted to be that girl. The girl that felt his lips on hers. 'Omg I like Bruce' breathing shakily... 'I need some air' As she got up of the stool Barbara saw her move. "Hey where you off too" she looks up at Barbara "I need some air"

Don't be long" Barbara calls after her shaking her head as she looks towards Bruce seeing him fight some girl off. Raising her eyebrows staring at him.

"Come On Bruce" Grabbing on to his arm "Why don't we go dance" Moving her fingers up his chest. Bruce moves her hand out the way "No thanks" The Girl grab him again try's to kiss. Bruce glares at her. "I said no" then moves shaking his head. He had to go find Selina. Walking towards the bar, he sees Barbara Glaring at him with a raised eyebrow.

"Where Selina" looking at her. "What's it to you? I think your girlfriends looking for you" Glaring behind Bruce at the girl who he was fighting off. Bruce follows her eyes then rolls his eyes back at Barbara "She's not my girlfriend. Where's Selina?" Raising his eyebrows to Barbara. She shakes her head pointing towards the door "Gone for some fresh air.... tell her I need her back here" Bruce glares at her "Whatever" walking away heading towards the door, he knew she'd be up on the roof.

Rooftop Scene:
As soon as Selina was up on the roof taking a deep breath, she believe couldn't what she was thinking. Her liking Bruce, in that way. 'No' thinking to herself not really understanding when she starting liking him until now... looking at ledge that she once stood on. When Bruce came to apologise to her after the way he treated her when Alfred was in hospital. Telling her "That's a lovely dress your wearing tonight" Smiling to herself. She gets up on the ledge taking a deep breath, walking along the side off it.

Once Bruce was near the roof taking a deep breath, he hated the way he was. The way he acted towards Selina, kissing that girl. He wished it was Selina that he was kissing not some stranger.

As soon soon as he approach the roof he saw Selina on the ledge, thinking back when the last that they was here. She was wearing a beautiful dress, hair blowing in the wind. Now she was back on ledge looking stunning as ever.....

Walking up near to where Selina was walking along side the ledge...

Selina hears footsteps, she knows it's him, taking a deep breath smiling to herself she turns, looks him in the eyes and says what she told him, last time they were on the roof together.

What you want Bruce"

Bruce hears Selina voice, remembering the last time they were stood here so he said back to her "You knew I'd follow you, just like I knew you'd come up here" Watching her walking as she turn to look him in the eyes "You don't know anything about me" As she turns her back to Bruce smiling as she carry's on walking. Bruce looks her in the eyes listening to her voice saying the exact words she said to him last time they were here. He smiles as her back turns...
I want apologise to you" She hears his words. Turning back round glaring at him while he's stood there "You wanna talk to me come up here" Bruce glares back as she turns around, he smiles climbs up not taking his eyes off her. She turns round sees him climbing up not taking his eyes of her. Staring back not moving her eyes of him. He walks towards her, not lifting his eyes of her "My point is I'm sorry" Selina hears his voice not lifting her eyes of him. Walking towards him "Yeah... you were jerk" Turning her back on him. Carry's on walking. He stares at her, watching the wind blow through her hair. "Selina...." She turns back looking into his eyes. Oh..."Lifting her hand to her ear smiling at him.. "You wanna say something" Glaring into his eyes. Bruce smiles at her shaking his head a little, hand in his pockets. Glaring back at her "That's a lovely top your wearing tonight." Selina moves her hand, moving a stand of curls behind her ear not taking her eyes of him. "Thank you" Bruce watch's her hand move a strand of hair, wishing he could do that. Not moving his eyes of her."Your welcome.. You forgive me then" Moving closer to her. Selina sees him move closer to her "Maybe... but drinking doesn't suit you" as she moves off the ledge, back on to the roof. Starts to walk away but Bruce's jumps behind her moves quick and grabs her hand. She turns to look at him staring into his eyes again.

"Selina... I'm sorry" looking to her eyes...

"What are you sorry for Bruce" Raising her eyebrows at him. "For the way I acted... I was jerk..." Biting his lip before continuing "I shouldn't of kissed that girl in front of you" Staring at her, looking her up and down again.

Selina sees the way he's looking at her again, making her blush. Biting her lip as she stares at him "That doesn't matter to me" Staring back at him.

Bruce smiles lifting his eyebrows not letting go of her hand.. "You sure about that.. I know you like me Selina.. You can't deny it anymore because I feel the same way."Looking her up and down again, back to her eyes, her lips....

Selina listens to Bruce making her blush even more the way he was looking at her, staring at her, following his eyes looking her up and down, her eyes her lips. Taking a deep breath she says "Your only saying that cos your drunk Bruce."

He shakes his head "No... I'm not" pulling her a little closer looking into her eyes. Selina looks into his as he pulls her a little closer she whispers "yes you are" he shakes his head, whispers back "no" Moving closer to her. Moving a strand of hair away from her eyes, it catches Selina's breath. Bruce notices, he lets his hand stroke her cheek softly as she shivers. His other hand wraps around her waist. Leans his forehead against hers, noticing her shiver even more. He whispers "Don't be scared... I like you Selina.. I always have done" She hears his voice, his breath on her face, closing her eyes whispering back "I like you too Bruce... always have done..." She lifts her head staring into his eyes, her hands around his neck. Combing her finger through his hair. Bruce's hands one on her waist, the other stroking her back staring into her eyes. She smiles at him then leans forward, not lifting her eyes of him. Letting her lips touch his. Bruce sees her leaning forward, feeling her lips on his. He smiles into the kiss, so does she as they share a sweet kiss together.

Request For BruceXSelina8

Hope You Enjoy BatCat Fans

Thanks :)