Why?

"And why is that." Boruto said, also where is sarada, mom, dad.

"That's what we need to talk to you about." Naruto said.

Boruto's Pov: Uh-Oh this sounds serious. "Ok... what is it you need to talk to me about." I said, "How do I say this." Dad started, "Did something bad happen"  I said nervously, "No no of course not, it's just that ever since you left Sarada has been very... depressed." Dad said, "She took you leaving the hardest because of how. close you were." Oh no Sarada...

Naruto's Pov: Boruto looks really sad I think he's on the brink of crying, but if anyone can help Sarada its him.

Sasuke's Pov: Sakura said Saradas going through alot and for me not to interfere, as much as I want to say I need to respect my wife and daughters wishes.

Saradas Pov: I was laying in my bed when I heard a knock at at the door. "I hope its inojin, so far he is the only one who understands and loves me." I said walking to the door, "Hey babe, how have you been." Inojin said kissing me on the cheek, "I'm fine thanks for asking." I said, "no problem, have you seen boruto." inojin asked, "he has really grown, all the girls are already wooing over him." "No actually, and I would like to keep it that way." I said, "Boruto is the one who caused my suffering by leaving and now it's his turn to suffer." "Soo do you want me to stop seeing him or what " inojin said, "No no of course not he's your best friend and I couldn't change that." I said, "so what should we do." Inojin asked, "For now just keep pushing him away." I said.
_______________________________________

Authors note: I hope you guys enjoyed

It might take awhile for the next part because of school but I will try my best
:)