𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐥𝐮𝐯 !

Începe de la început

Lyra took a small sip of her water, and then turned to the detective with a growing smile. "Any cool murders lately?"

They had tried to have a normal conversation, clearly it isn't their strong suit.

࿐☆∘◦○✧ ゚

Atlas had left shortly after Josephina went to work, he claimed that the small compound that they lived in was too confining. But, the excuse did nothing to convince his sister. The compound they had moved into was more then spacious, especially for the two siblings who where used to living in places the size of a shoe box. The truth was, Atlas had left the compound so that he could meet up with the blonde bombshell known as Rebekah Mikaelson. He had always been fascinated with her, the stories he had heard about her when he was a boy had never ceased to make him smile. Not only that, but she was also known to be a great ally. Atlas wasn't expecting her to help him though, he just wanted to make sure that her and her family wouldn't get in his way ( and it was possible he had a small crush ).

He was very surprised to see the pregnant werewolf wandering the street that her temporary home resided on. All of Atlas' contacts said that she wasn't allowed to leave the house after the incident with Lyra and the vampires a few days ago. He didn't let his surprise get the best of him though, she wasn't Rebekah, but that didn't mean she wasn't valuable. As long as she carried Klaus' child she was important, if he could get close to her they could be untouchable (for a few months at least).

So, they older twin ran up behind her to try to "make friends" as his sister would say. "Hey there," He said with a slight accent. "I'm Atlas. I don't think I've seen you around here before, you must be new."

The brunette looked towards the man in shock, as a werewolf she should have been able to detect the man that was walking beside her. "H-hi, I'm Hayley. And, um, yeah I am new, I just moved here from Virginia."

"Ah, that's cool. I can't say I've ever been there."

Hayley relaxed a bit, thinking that the man beside her was harmless. "Trust me, you don't want to go there. That place is hell."

"Good to know," he chuckled. "So what brings you here?"

"Just a change of scenery I guess-"

"Hayley!" The elder witch calls out from behind her. They both turn around, but Atlas quickly faces away from the elder witch to hide his identity. He quickly disappears from sight, only to appear again behind the bushes that reside beside the Mikaelson household. Temporarily out of both breath and options he leans against the brick walls. Listening for the vampires that might be around him, he takes out his phone to text his sister.

the dumbass twin . . . is typing

stuck outside the mikaelson house,

might need backup. i'll probs be

late for lunch.

lyra (aka. dumbasser)

why tf were you there

the dumbass twin

i'm making frens :)

seriously tho,, might need help :)

lyra (aka. dumbasser)

 dumbasser)