𝐡𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐨, 𝐥𝐮𝐯 !

THE ZAVERI TWINS SAT ACROSS FROM EACH OTHER AS THEY ATE THEIR MEAL. A COMFORTABLE SILENCE FELL ACROSS THE ROOM, BUT NEITHER OF THEM WERE STUPID ENOUGH TO TEST THE WATERS AND BRING UP THE EVENTS OF THE PREVIOUS NIGHT. Atlas knew he would have no chance of winning that argument as he was planning on "accidentally" running into the pregnant wolf later that day. The older twin had doubts about Lyra's plan. Even if she had a telepathic link with Hayley, there was no way of telling what was truly transpiring in the Mikaelson household.

Lyra refused to bring up the night before because she knew that it would just cause an unnecessary argument between the siblings, and the last thing they needed was a weakness for the witches to exploit. If they were going to be successful in their attempt to take to witches down, they needed to be strong on all fronts. And, they almost were.

The chair across from Atlas squeaked as it was pulled back, and the previously empty seat was replaced with the dark haired detective. She reached for the fork that laid beside her full plate before leaning back in her chair and sighing. "Are we just going to sit in silence or can we have normal breakfast conversations for once?"

The Zaveri siblings looked up, one from a newspaper and the other from their cellphone. Atlas gave Josephina a smirk before leaning back in his chair to match her posture. He bit back a smirk before confidently speaking up. "Normal breakfast conversations? Does this mean you will be staying around here for a little while longer?"

The two women rolled their eyes. "This is her house tupitsa. We are the guests, do remember that."

"Konechno, umnaya zadnitsa." (of course, smart ass)

The three let out a small huff before returning to the silence they had previously been in. Lyra was tapping her foot against the floor, trying not to ask the question that was on the tip of her tongue. She had been wondering all morning, but after Jo requested a normal conversation she didn't think it would be appreciated.

"Christ," Jo said as she turned to the female with the red hair, clearly annoyed with the noise that Lyra was making. "Clearly you have something you would like to ask . . . So? Ask away?"