CHAPTER-12

NewYork..
University,
            As amyraa rushed into auditorium pulling Sammy with her even Mannat and Abhi followed her . She entered auditorium and scanned the whole room trying to find her lovely family..so that she can't cross their path specially her mother's.
Right now amyraa is scared as well not in a mood to face her mother ,because she knows as soon she came infront her mother irrespective of surroundings she is gonna get scolded by mrs.khanna which even Vikrant or her chachu cannot stop .
                  But as soon as amyraa turned towards her right she is facing the Hitler ...as they say luck should favour and here amyraa's luck went on vacation .
                      Piyali Khanna is looking scarier than those vamps and witches in fiction shows and movies. If anything that irritates Piyali regarding amyraa is her carelessness and not having a time sense . Being so punctual about everything in life for Piyali it has became her habit to push her family members specially her kids to be punctual.. she may succeed in case of rehaan and arjun but amyraa is lost case in this matter .
                       Seeing Piyali near amyraa vikranth rushed towards them"Hey Princess, How was the drive? "
to stop Piyali from scolding his princess . By her paa's entry amyraa sighed not so loudly "Paa" saying just she just hugged him tightly as she was trying to hide from her mother's hard glare.. seeing how amyraa was acting vikranth passed a look towards Piyali who was looking at them with mixed emotions.. she remember the time of her life where amyraa use to get sacred of her ,her presence and few times she use to hide behind her husband or her kids.
                  As Vikranth observed piyali's face ,the torrid of emotions displayed on her face he understood she is thinking of those dark days.. days where his princess was in low stage of her life ,days where they failed as parents who couldn't understand what their daughter is facing .. never in his life he want to visit that phase of life . So to divert piyali's attention "toh batato princess how was your drive? And itna late.. tumhe pata hai tumhari hilter mumma ne Jaan le li hum sabka ..sacch mein aap baache saahi kehte ki aapki Mumma na bahut zyada bolti " saying this Vikranth passed a naughty smile towards amyraa ..hearing Vikranth words Piyali came out of her trance but before she could say anything "haa Paa ,sacch mein mumma itna bolti aur order karti hai .. pata nahi nannu aur nani kaise rehate teh  inke saath ? Aur unka kya haal hogi undinon mein ? Sochoo ,sochoo ..." Amyraa said these words and hearing amyraa Piyali just glared at Vikranth ..looking at her mom's glare and knowing her Paa is in trouble "aur aap ne bhi Mumma se pyaar kar baite?aise kaise aap ko pasand aayagei Paa ?aap kehte teh aap bade popular teh college time pe ,specially girls ki matter mein ..woh kya kaha aap ne ..yaad aaya fan club right ? Aap ne kaha aapke bahut saare fan clubs teh phir unsaab Ko chodo ke Mumma kaise  ? " Saying this amyraa just added more fuel and creating more trouble for Vikranth..
                    Piyali is already fuming with anger hearing her daughter words her anger raised the bar "kya hai ? Hilter .. Tum ne mujhe hilter kaha ? Aur ye fans clubs and ye Saab kya hai ? Fan clubs my foot .. aur ye kya hai koi aapne baacho Ko ye Saab kehte hai , Tum inke Papa ho ya friend? Fan clubs ke saath tumhara playboy image ke baar mein,maine ne kitni baar tumko naah kaha , aur mere Papa Ko manane ke liye tujhe kya kya karna pada woh bhi batadona ?" Saying this Piyali continued scolding Vikranth .. seeing piyali's tigress mode and vikranth's cat mode ..amyraa is having fun she is just missing her popcorn ..as Piyali continued her rant..Vikranth just passed a deathly glare towards amyraa for which she replied with her badass evil smirk and mouthed "payback" waving at him she left from there. Seeing Vikranth is not listening to her "udhar kya dekh rahe ho .. mein Tum se baat kar Rahi hoon Vikranth ,ab tum mere baat sunne mein bhi interested nahi ho kya ? " Piyali questioned him .."darling aisa kuch.." as Vikranth opened his mouth "chup Vikranth tum sirf aap ears open rakho , " saying this Piyali continued her rant ..
                Here thinking about her father's situation amyraa tried to control her laugh and went in search of her family ..As she found her brother , Chachi-chachu with her sisters ,Naina,Viv with Sinha family she went towards them . "Hello guys" amyraa just greeted them ... Seeing amyraa mr and mrs Sinha smiled "amyraa beta it's good to see you ,how are you?" Saying this Sameer gave a fatherly hug to amyraa "I'm good uncle ,how are you ? Maine Suna aap yeh second honeymoon pe aaye ho..kya baat hai uncle , how romantic" amyraa teased Sameer.."uh-huh I wish beta ,kash ye saach hota ..tujhe toh malum hai ye tere aunty kaisi hai,inke saath pehla honeymoon hi shaadi ke 6months baad Gaye  ..toh socho second honeymoon kaise hoga? Yeh na bahut unromantic hai" saying this Sameer teased his wife ,hearing Sameer Meghana smacked his and "haato,you most romantic man ..dada baneke age mein aapko second honeymoon ka shauk hai..let me see my beti"saying this Meghana pushed Sameer and hugged amyraa "amyraa..my darling how are you ?ye kya hua tujhe.. air diet pe hu kya?" Meghana just questioned amyraa ..seeing Meghana and listening to her amyraa smiled and hugged her back more tightly .. if it's anyone who is close to her and share motherly connect with her .. after her mom and Chachi its Meghana ,amyraa just hugged Meghana tightly "I missed you aunty" saying this she came out her embrace.  Hearing amyraa Meghana gave an emotional smile " I missed you too beta" seeing how the environment is getting emotional "ye kya aunty ?aapko kis angle mein lag Rahi hai ye diet kar Rahi hai? Ye toh moti hogayi" arjun interrupted their emotional moment "haa maa sach mein ye ladki itna khaati hai pucho hi mat ..hamaara canteen wala ne side business bhi start kar diya iss madam ki wajah se" Abhi supported arjun and teased amyraa "chup kar do ..ye koi moti nahi hai ...saach mein ye bahut Patli hogayi " Meghana said passing a motherly look towards amyraa "mein kya khati hoon ..mera khana bhi ye cheen ke khata hai bukkad ,toh jo bacha kuch ha ..I'm adjusting with that"amyraa complained about Abhi with a sad face.
"Waise Vikranth aur Piyali kaha hai ?" Seeing his friends nowhere Sameer questioned ,hearing about her parents amyraa smiled
"Yehi kahi honge..shayad romance kar  the honge Jiju aur di"  Preeti said , hearing her chachi's answer amyraa couldn't hold anymore she just laughed and seeing her and laughing out of nowhere everyone were quite surprised, Arjun wondered has his sister literally lost her sanity.. seeing everyone looking at her "I'm sorry " amyraa answered with no regret . But knowing his lil sister and observing that naughtiness from quite some time " tu ne phirse kuch Kiya na?" Arjun questioned her .
                       Amyraa just passed him not so innocent cute smile . Seeing her smile arjun understood his sister did another mischief and may be because of that their dad is being scolded by their hilter.  " Bolo kya Kiya iss bar"? Arjun questioned her once again pulling her aside from others  "offo bhai maine sach mein iss bar kuch nahi Kiya , dad ne sab kuch Kiya hilter ke samne ,maine toh sirf unka saath diya" amyraa answered innocently. Seeing amyraa behaviour arjun didn't trust that his sister is innocent because he knows she is capable of putting anyone in trouble including their daddu and he is the famous amyraa's 'bali-ka-bakraa'. "Just take me where they are" saying this arjun just pulled amyraa
                       Having no other choice amyraa just took her brother towards their parents when arjun was just two feet distance from his parents he just stopped seeing the scene he couldn't digest the situation and is unable to control his laughter having no other option he just laughed hearing her brother's laughter amyraa turned towards him and looked what made him laugh so much and their "The great Vikranth Khanna " is standing like a kid who got caught by his teacher doing some mischief folding his hands and head down ,like his shoes and carpet are more interesting things in the world and Piyali scolding him like a cold-hearted teacher,this scene was worth to watch ,amyraa being her naughty self just took her phone and clicked picture of vikranth and Piyali because it's a rare sight to watch the great business tycoon who is not only famous in his country but also worldwide being a sacred child infornt of his wife .
                     Arjun sobered up and turned towards his sister "saach Bata ye Saab tune ne Kiya na " he stated that instead of asking having no other choice she just nodded " haa ,par main kya Karu,it's Paa's payback time "saying amyraa supported herself arjun just gave her hopeless look and went towards their parents to cut down their fight.
                    "Mom,Dad what are you doing ? Don't tell me phirse lad rahe ho,aap Ko amyraa ki ceremony miss kar na hai kya?" Arjun interrupted their nok-jhok session. " Maine toh kuch nahi Kiya arjun ,ye jo tumhari maa hai na kahi pe shuru ho jati hai ..iss le mein tumhe Hitler bulata hoon piya,agar Hitler Ko hilter nahi kahe toh kya kahe "saying this Vikranth started his rant as piyali was ready to answer back Vikranth amyraa observed both her parents and her brother who is being a football between them "bahut shauk Chadda tha inhe unke fight mein tang  aadaneki ab maza aayega " but seeing his expression she took pity and went towards them "Paa kya aapko meri ceremony miss karne ka irada hai ?" Saying this she questioned her father "nahi princess ,me toh has tumhari mom Ko saach samjah Raha hoon bahut Ziddi hai..chalo chalo ceremony ka time ho Raha hai" saying this he moved with amyraa towards the ceremony .
                   Seeing amyraa and Vikranth both mother son duo are stunned "maa ye kya hua ? Phirse hume ullu banaya hai?" Arjun questioned his mother "ullu-billu aur kya kya pata nahi beta ,inn donno ka kuch bhi Bharosa nahi hai , Vikranth ko toh pata hai ye sab amyraa ne ki unko payback diya phir bhi unhe kuch Farak nahi padtha,woh aapni beti ko kuch nahi kehte ..kyunki" as Piyali was going to complete sentence "kyunki woh unki princess hai ..sach mein maa agar ammu kisko murder bhi Kiya dad ammu koh kuch nahi kehenge ,ulta woh usko support aur Bachange ..sacch mein he is not gonna care us after she comes back "arjun complained "awhh mera baby are you complaining that your dad won't care about you,or you gonna miss him,?tum he pata hai aisa kuch nahi honga hai na Vikranth just pampers her after what all she faced and being away from him and he still blames himself that he is a bad father ,you know from amyraa's birth she became his centre of life and the complications amyraa faced after her birth made him more protective about her but that doesn't mean he loves you and rehaan less..even you both are his life you know right ?" Piyali justified . "I know mom and seriously we know dad is proud off us and he loves us alot but couldn't express it because he don't want to be softy infront of us .. I'm not complaining I'm just worried due to dad's this over protective nature and being ignorant towards other things like amyraa's recklessness..that racing wala incident may cause problems and you know we do have big issue to deal with once she is back ..so I'm just worried about all this "arjun replied "aisa kuch nahi hoga all will be good ,chalo let's go"saying this they both moved towards front rows .