some more characters

KHANNA'S

Vikramjeet khanna

The father of vikranth , kiran and samruddha . He is a shrewd businessman but chilled out grandfather . Though he retired from business he is still chairperson of whole khanna empire . He want to fulfill the promises that were made by his father to oberoi uncle

Kavita Khanna

The mother of Vikranth ,Kiran and samruddha . Is a very open minded mother in-law and very cool grandmother . She feels she is 20, hyperactive,she mostly encourages in love and relationships stays with Kiran in Newyork

Kiran Khanna

Younger brother of Vikranth Khanna, lives in New York with his family and manages new york and California branch of Khanna group . Married to Preethi Kapoor ( sister of Piyali Khanna(Kapoor)). Father of Dhruv , Nidhi Khanna and Samaira Khanna . But he considers Amyra as his elder daughter and treats her as his own . Going to return India with his family in soon

Preethi Khanna

Wife of Kiran Khanna and sister of Piyali Khanna . Interior designer by profession and a blogger . Fashionista by nature . Loves amyra as her own child . Strict , the only person who kiran Khanna is afarid of .

Dhruv Khanna

The eldest of all three Khanna's, Lawyer by profession famous criminal and corporate lawyer. The legal head of Khanna industries as well as OAK . Established a law firm in India with his best friend Siddhanth. He is brooding,tyrant and arrogant with outsiders . He is elder than Rehaan, Arjun and Amyra.

Nidhi Khanna

The elder daughter of Kiran and Preethi. Soft spoken , mom's child ,very matured reserved and shy in nature . Very close to her amyra di and a law graduate . Can be fierce when it's needed. She a balanced Khanna.

Samairaa Khanna

The diva of Khanna family . Very close to her dad and bade Papa . Style queen, wants to be top fashion designer, drama queen , die heart fan of Bollywood movies. Complete contrast to Nidhi . Her Arjun bhai is her role model and shares everything with him and amu di . Believes in love and dreams of her prince charming.

Samruddha khanna nèe rane

She is sister of vikranth and kiran. She had love marriage against her parents wish . Later on she realised her mistake and came back to stay with her parents . She is a sort of old fashioned lady, follows traditions to the core . She is mother of two kids Ananya and adhiraj . She always compares herself with her bhabis and her kids with their kids . Though she is insecure and jealous of her bhabi's but she loves her nieces and nephews alot.

Ananya Deshmukh

She is a owns a well reputed jewellery brand and most happening jewellery designer . She is married to harshavardhan deshmukh.They do have two kids Heer and Advith who are of age 5 and 2

Harshavardhan Deshmukh

Husband of Ananya and father of Heer and Advith. He is quite famous in media and he owns a channel which covers latest news and everything, earlier he used to be investigative journalist but after marrying Ananya he established his own channel .

Adhiraj Rane

He is owner of textile branch of khannas. He is very sensible and treats his cousins as his own siblings. He is married to his childhood sweetheart Niyati.They have a kid "Aryaan" who is 4 months old.

Niyati Rane

Wife of Adhiraj Rane. Niyati used to be vice president of marketing in OAK but now she left the post because she conceived ,the couple have a son "aryaan rane " who is 4 months old.