Villain Invasion PT. 4

Start from the beginning

This raised alarm bells for the three hidden students... Thirteen was attacked?!

Kurogiri: No...They been incapacitated. Oh BTW...You're not gonna like this...

Shigaraki's childish grin turned into a dangerous scowl.

Shigaraki: What is it?

Kurogiri:....One of the students escaped.

Deku and the others quietly took a breath in relief. That would mean that student who escaped will probably get help. All they could do now was hope...

If luck was on their side that is...

Shigaraki:.....Hehehehe.... Hahahahahaha! Kurogiri...I would turned you into dust if you wasn't our way out...

Kurogiri:.....

Shigaraki then decided they were leaving...

Mineta: (Oh Thank God!)

However....

Shigaraki: But first... Let's leave a few dead kids.

Deku/Tsuyu/Mineta: (WHAT?!!!)

Then out of nowhere, Shigaraki appeared in front of them with a crazed grin hidden behind the dismembered hand.

He knew they were there the entire time?!!

Shigaraki: So we can wound the Symbol of Peace's Pride!!!!

Deku: (OH NO!!!)

Shigaraki put his hand near Tsuyu, who could only watch in horror. She couldn't move as the hand came towards her face. Midoriya then realized what he was going to do.

Shigaraki's quirk allows him to turn anything he touches into dust upon physical contact. It works when he uses all five fingers.

Deku: GET AWAY FROM HER!!!!

Shigaraki: Nomu.

Listening to the command, the Nomu appeared in front of Midoriya blocking his punch. His smash connected to the Nomu's body...but it did no effect...

In fact...

Deku was even surprised his fist wasn't broken.

Deku: Eh...? How?

He stares back at Aizawa, anxiety filling him but looks up. The giant, hulking, monstrous looking thing called Nomu that was once next to Aizawa was now looming over Izuku as his breath catches in his throat.

Deku: No....

Shigaraki: You must be a fan of All Might...Your power is just like him. Well whatever. Kill him Nomu. While I take care of these two.

Mineta fainted from terror.

Deku: (No...)

Aizawa was still bloody and injured to move. It feels like he failed as a teacher and underground hero thinking that it was a possible chance his students will suffer horrible and painful deaths at the hands of this menace.

Deku: (No...Why...?)

The other students had appeared recently trying to save the others only to be overrun by more villains. Deku recognize Uraraka in the crowd but even she was having trouble as he villains once again surrounded her and their fellow classmates.

Deku: (No Way...This can't be over for all of us...)

Tsuyu tried to reach for Midoriya with her tongue as Shigaraki reach for her face once again.

Deku: (Someone...Please...Help Us...)

The Nomu grabs Izuku with an intent to kill. Tears fall from the boy's face.