hogwarts :)

your pov
"come on we have to watch harry potter!!"
"jonah no you watched it last week!!"
"you've never even seen the series, why are you so against it?!"
"cus it's gonna take foreverrr."
"please corbyn wants to watch it!"
i turned to the blonde entering the living room. waiting for his response.
"i'm down to watch it."
"CORBYN!"
"WHAT YOU KNOW WERE GONNA HAVE TO WATCH IT ANYWAYS!"
i nodded my head in acceptance and told jonah to start getting movie night ready. i walked up the stairs to zach and i's shared room.
"baby movie night is about to start."
i climbed into the bed next to zach and snuggled up next to him.
"princess if it's movie night why did you proceed to cuddle up next to me knowing we're gonna have to go downstairs soon?"
"such big words coming from a cute lil baby. shhh let's cuddle before they come and get us."
earning a giggle from zach we cuddled in silence for about 20 minutes till jonah came barreling through the door.
"MOVIE NIGHTS READY LETS GO!"
both zach and i stood up from the bed, intertwining our fingers and heading downstairs. the popcorn was already ready and each of us had our favorite sodas waiting for us.
"y/n you're right there and zachs all the way over there."
"what why i wanted to cuddle."
"too bad. you have to sit right here next to me so i know you're watching the movie."
i groaned and plopped down on the couch next to jonah. earning a sad smile from zach. but when jonah gets to watching harry potter there is no way i'm about to interfere with his plans.
about 30 minutes into the movie i sneak off to the bathroom pulling my phone out of my pocket and texting zach.
"baby i have a plan. go to the bathroom and when you come back down scoop me up from the couch and run to your seat so we can cuddle."
finishing up in the restroom i head back to the living room. i look at zach and point to my phone, him surprisingly getting the hint. i watched as he read the text. smiling as he stood up to go the restroom. as he walked past he placed a kiss on my lips, laughing when every single boy in the room got disgusted. i stood up and poured my popcorn into zachs bowl and placed my soda next to his. no one noticed and i giggled to myself when i saw zach excitingly running down the stairs. he picked me up bridal style and hurried over to his spot on the couch.
"WOAH WOAH HEY!"
jonah screamed.
"what i missed her?"
"now she's not gonna pay attention to the movie she's gonna be staring at youuu. SHES ALREADY DOING IT."
i watched zach turn his head and his smile go wider when he realized i was staring at him. i put my head down on his chest and turned my attention towards the tv screen. i heard zach whisper.
"you're so adorable y/n."
blushing i hid my face in his chest. we continued to watch the movie with the occasional crunch of the popcorn and a silent kiss.