tour :) zh

it's been 3 months
3 months since zach went on tour with his four best friends. i missed him like crazy. but of course i'm really happy for him too. he's living his dream and making me proud to be able to call him mine. we facetime all the time when he's about to go on stage, if he's eating, basically just anytime he's not busy. but my favorite time to facetime is when he's back on the bus getting ready for bed. cus then we can facetime for however long until daniel or jonah gets fed up with zach and i saying how much we love each other or zach is loudly laughing at my dances i've made up through the day. we always fall asleep on facetime together. i doesn't matter if we do fall asleep on each other during the chat because when we wake up in the morning the facetime will still be on and we can wake up with each other. even if the other one gets up first they leave the call on until the other wakes up. it's basically a rule. it keeps us both happy and still have that feeling of being together even though we are so far apart. the boys always make fun of us in a nice way but having that time makes zach being so far away easier. but lately he hasn't been able to facetime a lot or even text me. we still facetime together at night but it's not like it was before. it's shorter. i don't feel like i'm loosing zach it's just he's really busy with radio station interviews, concerts, meetings just famous people stuff. it's been getting harder and harder with him being gone for so long. most nights i lay in my bed wrapped in zachs red hoodie or his black one if the other one loses his scent. zach even left me chubs this time around knowing he was gonna be gone for a long long time. but it's just not working. i wait for someone to let me know how he's doing or for him to text me back. most of the time i fall asleep before he can even look at his phone. but tonight we finally get to facetime for a while like it was before but my feelings got the better of me.
12:51 am
"babeee where's chubs i miss himmm."
"oh so you don't miss me??"
"i definitely miss you. BUT ITS CHUBS!"
i put chubs in the view of the camera showing him to zach. zach sighing in a sign of relief i didn't some how lose the panda during the day. i put the bear down in my lap and wrapped my arms around it out of habit. "do you do that a lot with him?" zach questioned my habit. "oh yeah every night me and chubs have a cuddle party under the covers while i'm in your hoodie." i pointed to the hoodie my voice cracking a bit. evident something was wrong.
"baby are you alright??"
"yes zach i'm okay."
i softly spoke only audible for him looking down playing with the arm of hoodie. he could tell something was wrong i saw it on his face.
"you don't sound okay or look okay. please tell me what's wrong."
"zach i swear i'm i'm okay."
i put my hands over my face trying not to let out a whimper.
"baby you aren't okay."
i looked at him through the phone and starting crying. fumbling to grab the phone and end the call. i managed to end the call while hearing zachs screams and yells telling me to stop and answer him. i threw my phone down on the bed grabbed chubs and cried in our bed for hours. ignoring the calls and ‭texts from zach.
zachs pov
i was on facetime with my girlfriend Y/N happily talking to her as i realized something was wrong. her voice cracked and she just looked so upset and so down. i tried asking her if she was okay but of course like the tough girl she is. she said she was fine. then i saw her cover her mouth and face hiding it from me. basically showing she was about to cry her eyes out for an unknown reason. i told her this time that she wasn't okay and she started balling and hid her face turning off the chat and leaving me on declined.
"DANIEL!"
"what zach?"
"ITS Y/N SOMETHINGS WRONG SHES CRYING RIGHT NOW AND DECLINING MY CALLS PLEASE CALL HER IM SCARED SOMETHING IS WRONG."
"she's crying what did you do?!"
"i did nothing i was on call with her and she started to not act like herself then she just cried dani. please call her."
i desperately begged him trying to not cry myself. daniel picked up his phone and failed her getting an instant decline.
"she didn't pick up zach."
"she didn't?"
i picked up my head from my hands and looked at daniel as he shook his head no. i ran my bunk on my tour bus grabbed her bear she gave to me since i gave her chubs. then running to the bathroom on the bus and locking the door. holding the bear i let everything out.
what if something happened to her?
what if someone's being mean to her?
is it the fans?
one of the guys??
then it hit me. she grabbed chubs and held him really close while wearing her favorite hoodie of mine and in the corner of the screen was my black hoodie sitting close to her. she misses me. a lot. i miss her a lot too. so i had no choice.
"daniel how quickly can we get to (your state) from here?"
"i dunno depends on the plane but we can't zach we have a show tomorrow."
"i'm going with or without managements permission. and i will be back her tomorrow with my baby."
"then i'm going with you."
your pov
i've been sitting in the same spot for hours. the texts and calls eventually stopped and i sat there alone in the darkness. hugging chubs and diving deeper and deeper into zachs hoodie. but soon i heard rain hitting the window. then came the thunder and lightning. me being the big baby i am started to freak out even more. normally if it storms while zach is away he calls me and makes sure i'm okay. but now i'm positive he's asleep and won't pick up. so i lay there alone.
zachs pov
  we just got off the plane and it's storming outside. i was gonna call Y/N but i chose not to because were only ten minutes away from her house. i texted her though just to make sure she was okay.
"babyyy i haven't heard anything from you are you okay?"
"yea zach i'm fine. it's storming here."
"you're gonna be okay babe i promise it'll go away soon."
"zach can you call me please.."
"baby i'm sorry i cant we have to go into the bunks to get some sleep."
"zach."
"i'm sorry baby i have to go."
"okay."
"goodnight princess ♥️"
"goodnight zachy ♥️"
once i closed my phone we were in front of her house. the storm had let up allowing it to be a soft rain. i left dani and ran to the front door and unlocking it quietly. sneaking into the house towards her room.
your pov
i was sitting on my ledge by my window showing the rain hitting the backyard. i kept thinking about how much i missed zach and how i couldn't wait to be in his arms again. it was probably gonna be 2 months till i saw him again. my thoughts stopped hearing a knock on my door. it opened right as i turned around and i saw zach standing in the doorway smiling with his cute little face. i ran to him and jumped in his arms.
"zachy?"
"yes baby it's me"
once zach said that i let everything out once again. i cried my eyes out into his shoulder and he carried me to the bed sitting down where i straddled his lap still keeping my head in the crook of his neck.
"it's okay baby i'm here now. i know that's what was bothering you. why didn't you tell me before beautiful?"
"because zach i didn't want you to get upset or distracted cus i missed you like crazy. i didn't want you worrying about me more than i already know you do. i didn't want to be the reason you weren't happy while you were on tour cus of it. so i kept it to myself so i didn't hurt you."
"awe baby you could never hurt me. you should've told me sooner that way i would've been able to help you. you gotta let me know these things. it's not easy for me knowing i'm the reason your hurting. so please let me know if anything's wrong. even if it's a silly thing let me know baby."
"okay zach i will i promise."
we sat there in comfortable silence. i was in his lap resting my head on his shoulder. i had his hands in mine playing with his fingers. he had his eyes closed and was just rocking us back and forth. it was amazing until we heard the microwave go off and dani come running in the room with pizza rolls.
"daniel way to ruin our moment."
"hey zach can't blame me remember i'm the one who brought you here. are you guys ready to leave yet?"
i turned to zach after dani spoke.
"leave? i'm coming with you?"
"would you like to baby for the rest of the tour?"
i tackled him in a hug and held onto him. we both laughed at each other.
"of course i would zach."
and with that all three of us got onto the plane and headed to the next tour destination. me and zach talking along the way there and once we got to the tour bus we ran to his bunk and cuddled until the morning of the show. let's just say the rest of the tour wasn't bad at all now that i was with zach the whole time.