The Plan

*Later On*
It's been a while since I have seen Daryl. I burned the dress Negan made me wear, never wanting to see that thing again. I was packing some of my things for the trip to Hilltop. We were going there to make a plan on defeating Negan. I brought my finger to the cut on my cheek, looking at myself in the mirror. It wasn't deep, but it would probably scar. There was some faint bruising around it that made it look worse than it was.
"You ready!" Michonne yelled from downstairs.
"Ya, I am," I yelled back. I picked up my backpack and ran down the stairs. I was still staying with them. I didn't want to be in that house by myself still.
It was a long trip to Hilltop. But we finally made it. I looked up and saw Maggie by the entrance. I smiled and shoved Michonne to get her attention and pointed out Maggie to her. She smiled back at me and looked up to see Maggie. As we entered Sasha and Enid came up to us. I walked up to Maggie and hugged her after Rick did.
"The baby's ok?" I asked her, pulling away from the hug.
"The baby's ok. We're all ok." She said looking at me and then the rest of the group.
"You were right, right from the start," Rick said to Maggie. "You told us to get ready to fight. I didn't listen and I couldn't. I can now." Rick said. Maggie pulled him into another hug before she walked over to me.
"Hannah I think there's someone you wanna see here." I looked at her confused before she turned around. I saw Daryl emerge from behind a building with Jesus.
"Daryl." I sobbed as I sprinted to him. I jumped into his arms almost knocking him down. I hugged him so tight I was scared to let go.
"I'm ok, I'm ok." He said to me as I released my grip on him a little.
"You look awful." I choked out as I cried. He let out a little laugh.
"So do you." He said as his hand rose to the cut on my face.
"Negan?" He asked
"It doesn't matter. We'll talk later." I said, pulling him into a kiss.
Rick and the others ran up behind me. I moved away so the others could hug Daryl. Rick and Daryl looked at each other. I could see they were both about to cry, which made me cry harder.
Their embrace was like two brothers who haven't seen each other in a long while. I patted Rick on the back as I watch them hug.
Tara then came over and hugged Daryl. I knew how affected he was when Denise died so I knew this was hard for him.
After everyone hugged Daryl. He pulled me into a sideways hug. I looked up at him and brushed some of his hair out of his face.
"I'm going to kill him for this," I said. I could see the hurt on Daryl's face as he kissed my forehead. He then pulled out a gun from his back pocket and gave it to Rick. It was his gun. We were all together again. Rick looked around at all of us and knew what he had to do. He made his way over to Gregory. I reach over and grabbed Daryl's hand as we head up the hill I really hope this works.
"No no. You said you could take them out and you didn't. I don't own you anything." Gregory said.
I leaned against the bookcase next to Daryl. He kept looking over at my face. I would turn my face away from him so he couldn't see it.
"We already started this. We would be better off without the Saviors." Rick said.
"No, we are not doing this. I don't know you and I don't know you ever came here."
"Come on man!" Daryl yelled stepping forward. "You're either with us or you ain't. You're sitting over there talking out of both sides of your mouth." I placed my hand on his shoulder to try and calm him down.
"I think I've made my position very clear. And I wanna thank all of you for not being here today." Gregory said.
We slowly walked out of the room.
"I'm gonna knock that idiot's teeth out," I said rolling my eyes. "He's a pussy."
"We don't need him anyway," Daryl said to me as he walked past everyone.
"Ya, that's right," Rick said to all of us. "Cause we have Maggie and Sasha and Jesus here."
As we walked outside. Some people of Hilltop stood there by the entrance
"What's going on?" Maggie ask.
I woman stepped forward.
"Hey, so if you don't remember I'm Bertie. And I owe my life to you all, twice over. A bunch of us do. Enid says that you want Gregory to get us to fight the Saviors with you. Is that true?" She asked.
"Yes," Maggie answered.
"Do you think we can win, that we really could beat them?"
"I do," Maggie said back.
"Well, Enid says you could show us the way. I'm ready." She said proudly.
"Me too." A man said as he stepped forward.
Everyone around us began to agree too.
"It's a start," Michonne said.
"Ya, but it's still not enough," I said to her. Daryl could see I was still upset and reached out to grab my hand.
"Well, we find the right stuff, then maybe we don't need the members. Blow em up, burn em to the ground." Daryl said as he squeezed my hand.
"You said there weren't just more solid with the Saviors, that there were workers there. People didn't have a choice." Tara said.
"We gotta win," Daryl answered.
"We need more hands, another group," Rick said as we walked to the Hilltop entrance.
"We need to head back. If they come looking for Daryl, we need to be there." Rosita said.
"You don't have to get back, not yet," Jesus said.
He pulled out a walkie from his pocket.
"It's one of theirs, long-range. We can listen in, keep track of them."
So if we aren't going back, what are we doing then?" Michonne said.
"I think it's time we introduced you to Ezekiel. King Ezekiel. " Jesus said.
"King?" I said with sarcasm.